RemedySpot.com

Family Support

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sorry to hear of your insomnia and allergies.

I too have allergies though most of the allergies you mention are sensitivies and I get migraines from them.

I take advair everyday for the past 5+ years and when I didn't I ended up in the hospital on a ventilator so it does help when you take it.

I wish you luck on your tests.

I had allergy testing redone last year, ended up not being able to breath just by having the test done and then I couldn't breath, the doc comes in and I told him about it and all he said was deep breath and you will be ok. I was like I am like so Firing you. maybe I didn't explain myself but when it comes to my breathing no one is going to mess with that.

I don't mind tangents 8)

I tend to ramble myself.

Take care and I will be thinking of you on Monday.

G/WI

I have been having a tough tough week. I have been waking at 3am with hives and swollen eyes, itchy hands. I have had 3 asthma attacks in the past two days and albuterol isn't helping. I saw the Doc today and he gave me advair. Helped right away, but now I have to take it twice a day... for how long I do not know. I see a new allergist on Monday. I am on a very restrictive allergy diet. No citrus, grains, dairy, cola, chocolate, sugar, eggs or tomatoes for 5 days. This is when I see my new allergist. He would like to re-test me for all the things I was tested for in April. The skin prick tests, blood work and under the tongue tests. I guess I just feel overwhelmed by all of this and the answers are not coming, just maybes and more questions.Sorry. I got off on a tangent.I guess reading all of the support replies I feel really lucky to have and my great kids. I wish I could live without affecting their lives so adversely.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

JHHAAS@... This is the email addy for Judy who runs the PBCers

Family Support Digest Suppoort Group. Her mother also had PBC . Judy is a very

careing lady. Anyone who needs support in caring for your family member who

has PBC or AIH, PSC etc.....is welcome to join that group.

Fly in style. Click here for information on private jets.

http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/Ioyw6i4uH1Dl45Am2cjpmAn19UnmFUmSW\

HmfbdAIK1K5za2bOg7vl3/