RemedySpot.com

thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I would like to thank all of you who have sent messages

with kind words. Carroll Bower, Gil, Ginger Snap, Deborah, etc. They mean a lot. There are many people that are offering to help others who are going thru what they have already been thru.

Gil, there are actually four ways molds can harm you and an allergic reaction is only one way. High levels of some of the most toxic kinds of molds cannot only trigger an allergic response, but can also cause someone to become allergic to that kind of mild, ie you can develop an antibody to Aspergillus niger which may show up in an immunotox test.....but may disappear over a fairly short time. Dr. Jack Thrasher is the expert in that field.

, I have 110 scientific articles on the toxicology of mold, both defense and plaintiff oriented, from NIOSH, EPA, CDC, U.S. Department of Health, etc. that I take up on the stand when I testify. I share them with

everyone I work with on all of the mold cases I am currently working on from Boston to LA. Make sure you are watching ABC's 20/20 next Friday night

on the current mold problem in the USA. Unfortunately, I will be in NYC this Friday thru Sunday and then Ind., IN, Tucson, AZ, Miami and Houston.

Dr. L. Lipsey

Professor and Toxicologist

University of North Florida

U. of Florida Med. Ctr, Jax

Poison Control Center Board

CV--Toxicology And Environmental Health Assoc.