RemedySpot.com

Chats (Was Re: Remicade Shows Impact on Severe Spondyloarthropathy)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Carol,

Maybe your daughter would like to check out the chats at ArthritisInsight. I'm not so much into chatting online, myself, but I've heard many great comments about these chat rooms. The Tuesday night (10pm eastern time) chat is specifically for young adults. Thursday night might be good, too. She'll just have to register at the site, first.

Aloha,

Georgina

---------------------------------Arthritis Insight Chathttp://www.arthritisinsight.com/community/chat Chat Schedule: Monday evenings at 9pm BRISBANE time, it's an Aussie chat with InsightHostPanda. TuesdaysTuesday evenings at 9pm Eastern time, join InsightHostMel for Arthritis Support Chat.JRA World Chat- JRAWHost will host Young Adults with Arthritis support chat every Tuesday at 10pm Eastern time in the JRAWorld Chatroom. WednesdaysParent's Support Chat, for parents of kids with JA, every Wednesday at 10pm Eastern in the JRA World chatroom. ThursdaysAnother great evening of arthritis support with InsightHostTweet at 9:30pm Eastern time.JRA World Chat- Growing Up With Arthritis, for kids, teens, and adults who are growing up or have grown up with arthritis hosted by JRAWHost at 10pm Eastern time in the JRAWorld Chatroom FridaysInsightHostPic and InsightHost will take turns tending bar every Friday night at 10pm Eastern time. Remember, you can drink cyber-alcohol with methotrexate! Bring plenty of quarters for the jukebox. SaturdaysLive from Arthritis Insight it's Saturday Night Live! InsightHostTEXAS will be here, so come on in! Every Saturday night at 10:30 pm Eastern time. SundaysArthritis Support chat with InsightHostDipped at 9pm Eastern, please join us! We'd like to add some morning and afternoon chats. If you'd like to host, let tina@... know!

----- Original Message -----

A warm hello to all! I too am the one people call upon to watch their kids. I live in an area that none of the family is here. Most of my friends have no one here. I really put the kids first and they love this. I have the possibility that allows me to stay home and enjoy the moment even if I don't at the time..... What a gift. has a question for all of you. Is there a chat room that has been set up for the kids to vent without the parent or adult guardian getting a copy of the issue at hand. I had to tell her I had no idea. That everyone here was offering info and support for the caregiver. I hope all had a Green St. Patty's day and have a sunny week!