RemedySpot.com

RE: National AJAO Conference July 25-28, 2002 Minneapolis , MN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I will be attending the conference and would love to meet some of the other parents on this list.

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto:smithfamilyzoo@...]Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 9:49 PM Subject: Re: National AJAO Conference July 25-28, 2002 Minneapolis, MN

Georgina,

I'll be at the conference with my husband and kids. I'll make it a point to look for .

Liz

National AJAO Conference July 25-28, 2002 Minneapolis, MN

Hi Folks,

I know this has been discussed here before but I'm so excited about it now, as , and two other boys from Hawaii with JRA, will be attending this year's conference ... with Wong (one of the Shriner's team leaders). Travel expenses to the mainland, hotel, and conference costs are being provided by the Southern California Chapter of the Arthritis Foundation (our closest main branch). Instead of helping just one family with a scholarship, they decided on taking 3 boys, so more could benefit from the experience. Even though I unfortunately won't be able to attend, Josh will be there : ) It should be a great opportunity for the boys. Possibly the adventure of a lifetime. You all know I'll be a little bit nervous, as this will be his first time flying without me to the mainland. I know he'll be in good hands but if you'll be there, be sure to look for him and say "Hi!" okay?

Hey, maybe we can keep a tally of who will be attending. Anyone who is going, please respond to this thread. Maybe we can compile a list of names?

Aloha, Georgina