RemedySpot.com

Re: Zach - severe vargus deformity

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Casaria

I think you are mixing 2 deformities up. There is varus deformity and valgus deformity. Varus means turned inward, and valgus means turned outward. So it depends on the direction. Hope this helps.

Guest guest

Casaria

ok just got back from s appointment with the rhuemy this doctor sometimes just gets me lolol said she was doing ok but she has so many things going on i guess its just he can only do so much and he lets the others do the rest anyway today he noticed s feet how she was standing and shes standing on the outside of her feet he said that needs to be checked and wanted to see her shoes well shes wearing the best kind of shoes she can wear high arched shoes the brace that was made for her before are not working as the proth dr said not to think this is the last time we would see each other in that drs mind he said this would happen well its just going from this to that why not make the brace before this damage happens

i am going to call the foot dr and see what she says maybe a visit to her first for i am not sure what the word for this is but i can tell you the dr can write a prescription for the braces to be special fitted Wooten Prosthetics are great so far lolol they make custom made stuff Robbin

Guest guest

Angel,

What exactly is this thing called. I have a bunch of

med books at home maybe I can find something.

Love to all,

Casaria and Tasie

Guest guest

all I wanted to know was what it is called so maybe I

can help find some info. Tasie doesn't have it, no, I

just understand the feeling.

Guest guest

Hi Angel,

It can be so frustrating sometimes. Please know that you and Zach will be in our thoughts ... and I do hope that you can get a better understanding about what's going on, and how it might be helped, when you see the other doctor next week.

Hang in there,

Georgina

----- Original Message -----

From: Bambieyez40@... I tried looking it up on the internet and nothing but a court case comes up :( . We have an appt with the Orthopedic surgeon next week he specializes in ankles. As for the positive test The Rhuem Dr said it is possible to have a positive and not have Arth and on the other hand it is possible to have a neg and have it... So I give up. I have placed it in God's hands now :)AngelMom to Zach 9