career, but it is so worth it for my sanity and peace of mind. When you have

a child who is ill, it does make you take stock of your priorities. I don' t

know if something like this is a possibility for you, but if you think about

it creatively, you may be able to come up with some way to make your life

easier. In the meantime, my positive vibes are going your way. Tomorrow

will be a brighter day!

Diane (, 3, pauci)

Guest guest

what a coincidence! i work for three attorneys. they have been great through this, but you know, i don't want to push my luck. we are having a better day, the anitbiotic is helping with her soreness, but as we live in Florida, we are currently having nothing but rain, so she is very stiff. But other than that, we are hanging in... Thank you for your positive vibes, they are starting to reach me!LOL

Theresa WPB, FL (, Systemic 5)

>From: dbornscheu@... >Reply- > >Subject: Re: time off from work >Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:59:09 EDT > >Theresa- > >I'm sorry you're feeling so blue today. It is a worry having to take so much >time off from work to care for your child. I'm a lawyer. When was >diagnosed, I was working 6-7 days a week, and 12-14 hours per day. Taking >time off for doctors appts, etc. was just considered unacceptable and I'd end >up having to work till the wee hours to make up the time. It was very >stressful. I finally had to make a choice. I told my employers I'd be happy >to continue working on a reduced hour schedule, but would have to leave >otherwise. I made quite a bit more money than my husband, so that was a >tough decision. It's been a bit of a rocky road, but is now working out >well. I took a huge pay reduction and completely changed the course of my >career, but it is so worth it for my sanity and peace of mind. When you have >a child who is ill, it does make you take stock of your priorities. I don' t >know if something like this is a possibility for you, but if you think about >it creatively, you may be able to come up with some way to make your life >easier. In the meantime, my positive vibes are going your way. Tomorrow >will be a brighter day! > >Diane (, 3, pauci) MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here

• 8 years later...
Guest guest

Hi Danae,

4 miles that is fabulous. You have come a long ways. I have a shirt from Nike that says "Running Sucks". I am not a runner. I walk all the time, but I do see the benefits from running. Keep up the great work.

Hugs,

Suzanne

In a message dated 05/23/11 07:42:45 Pacific Daylight Time, noheaecs@... writes:

I flew on a Weds, surgery Thursday, home Sunday, and went back to work on Monday, so you should be just fine. I wish I had taken a couple more days off because I was pretty tired, but otherwise ok.

Danae (who ran 4 miles yesterday in training for a 10K on 6/11!!)