Unknown ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy New Year

All in/out messages including HTML, are screened for viruses

using the latest anti-virus software and firewall anti-virus

protections.

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

Sandy,This is so inspirational! , you made me really happy.Thank you so much,TraciSandy <dusty.com@...> wrote:

DEAR GOD, I want to thank You for what you have already done. I am not going to wait until I see results or receive rewards; I am thanking you right now. I am not going to wait until I feel better or things look better; I am thanking you right now. I am not going to wait until people say they are sorry or until they stop talking about me; I am thanking you right now. I am not going to wait until the pain in my body disappears ; I am thanking you right now. I am not going to wait until my financial situation improves; I am going to thank you right now. I am not going to wait until the children are asleep and the house is quiet; I am going to thank you right now. I am not going to wait until I get promoted at work or until I get the job; I am going to thank you right now. I am not going to wait until I understand every experience in my life that has caused me pain or grief; I am thanking you right now. I am not going to wait until the journey gets easier or the challenges are removed; I am thanking you right now. I am thanking you because I am alive. I am thanking you because I made it through the day's difficulties. I am thanking you because I have walked around the obstacles. I am thanking you because I have the ability and the opportunity to do more and do better.I'm thanking you because FATHER, You haven't given up on me. I agree we all need a break from focusing on our pain and losses, Sandy~

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

Guest guest

Amen!!!!!!!!!! Jen

>> Thank you Sandy,> > Beautiful prayer!> > We often concentrate on the bad stuff and forget to be thankful . . . It's amazing how much better when we're concentrating on being Thankful!> > God Bless,> > Rogene>