RemedySpot.com

clathering agents?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Can someone explain this to me? What is a CLATHERING AGENT?????? The web site below explains a little, can we expand on this?

www.freedompressonline.com and or email dsteinman@... ? 800-959-9797

It is called ASN/MAGAM Nutraceutics at also 800-800-9119?

I had an add sent me in the mail about this and how it is safer than DMSA and or DMPS. They say it is an ionic mineral supplement that increases the child heavy metal output by two to three times as measured by urinalysis over other treatments? On the add it states: Most toxins or heavy metals that attach to cell receptors do so in a manner that is competively reversible, so if molecules like those in PCA-Rx come along with greater affinity, the toxins can be dislodged from the receptors. Because of the formulas tremendous affinity for heavy metals, this is an improvement over chelation therapy, which has a much more difficult time removing heavy metals from cell receptors".

As you know I have mercury poisining, mycoplasma and stealth virus, and my kids with autism have the mercury poisining, stealth virus, HHV6, antibodies to myelin, catecholimines, seratonin, NAFP and also have low selenium, chromium, manganese, boron, lithium and magnesium. One has seizures and also hypogammaglobulenmia. He also has movement disorders, obvious b-12 pernisciou anemia signs, gut issues. Have seen improvements with CARNOSINE of late. It competes against the problems of low zinc and high copper in our kids?

Thanks