RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: MAD4U - several things have helped me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just a quick add on to that great chunk of holiday advise, be careful of green drinks, as they made me, as well as Patty and some other girls very sick. Implanted women have too many cytokines, and green drinks contain these. Some people need them ESP cancer patients and such-to build up important cytokine levels, but most implanted women have too many, and do not. As an abundance of these will cause neurological symptoms (for me, MS like) After talking to Dr. Kolb she will be adding this on to her protocol as many women are mistakenly doing this. Love, P.

Wanda,

Wow, you are reacting to the green juices too, huh? I thought it might have just been me, but apparently it is something all of us have to deal with. I had the weird neuro stuff going on, the muscle twitching and brain fog deluxe. It was horrid.

I wish I had said something sooner about my experiences, but thank God we know now! I would have never thought that something so good for us, like green juices, would actually be bad for us! Apparently most doctors think like I did and don't understand the dynamics either. Thank God for Dr. Kolb and her intuition about this--she was the one who alerted me first, and it looks like she is right.

Hugs,

Patty

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 11:26 AM

Subject: Re: Fw: MAD4U - several things have helped me

Hi :Now, I know why Dr. Young's Alkalize and Energize for Life protocol made my neuro problems flare - even though Dr. Young himself told me to continue the greens that the greens would make me well. This just goes to show how unfamiliar most doctors are with our problems including Dr. Young. Thanks for this information, . Sharing of information by this group really works. Let's all keep up the good work. Thanks,Wanda JULIEJJPALANCA@... wrote:

Just a quick add on to that great chunk of holiday advise, be careful of green drinks, as they made me, as well as Patty and some other girls very sick. Implanted women have too many cytokines, and green drinks contain these. Some people need them ESP cancer patients and such-to build up important cytokine levels, but most implanted women have too many, and do not. As an abundance of these will cause neurological symptoms (for me, MS like) After talking to Dr. Kolb she will be adding this on to her protocol as many women are mistakenly doing this. Love, P.

Leanda, I am not sure on this one. I didnt think it was the same as folic acid. But hey, if it is, new info is always a blessing. Maybe Dr. Kolb will answer this one for us? Dr Kolb what are cytokines exactly? I know cancer patients and ill people usually dont have enough of them, and green juices help hem a great deal- but we have too many. Why?

Leanda,

I'm pretty sure cytokines are not involved with folic acid in any way. One is a vitamin, the other is a part of the immune system. But, I'm interested in hearing Dr. Kolb's explanation of this one, as it certainly affects me!

Patty

Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 4:07 AM

, I have a question about having too many cytokines. Is this the same as having too much folic acid? I don't eat too many greans, always trying to work on that...but I don't understand how I have tested as having over the norm on the folic acid rate.

Do you know?

Leanda

This is not correct, Martha. They may both be vitamins, but they are two entirely separate vitamins. Just go to any health food store. You will be able to buy folic acid in one bottle and vitamin B12 in another, or a multiple vitamin that will have both included in it.

Patty

Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 8:30 PM

Hi all,

'Folic Acid' and 'B12' are the same thing!

mm

Martha Murdock, DirectorNational Silicone Implant Foundation | Dallas Headquarters"Supporting Survivors of Medical Implant Devices"4416 Willow LaneDallas, TX 75244-7537