RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: POST:Chronic Neuroimmune Diseases

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What has Dr. Mercola decided is best to treat the sticky blood? I have a few ideas, just wondering what he told you to do. By the way, on my last blood work, the doctor told me my blood fats were excellent! I was so glad to hear that! (Thanks to all the garlic, I am sure.)

Patty

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 9:03 PM

Subject: Re: Fw: POST:Chronic Neuroimmune Diseases

Interesting, I was told after my last two live cell analysis, that I have very sticky blood! A sign of poor health and too many toxins!

Patty, I would love to hear your ideas. I always take advise, and look into it. Always,. You can never have enough tips, esp. from women who have been through it. Is Sticky blood from high blood fats? I thought it was just poor health, and or toxins. I know when I was hypothyroid, my cholersteral went from my norm of 170, to like 230! I guess that's normal when your underactive with the thyoid(I was told the two are closely related) , and it has went down about 20 points in two months on meds, and also his diet. I don't know if they told me anything to do specifically for the blood, but to take this liquid detox cell regenerater twice a day , and also stick to the diet and absolutly no sugar or refined carbs. Fill me in, Patty.

Patty, Do you also freeze your raw garlic to make it last longer, and what amounts do you use in foods, like with each meal, and or how many times per day? So how much do you buy per week? Dr. Mercola did tell me the benefits of raw garlic a while ago, and you know there are so many good things for you, I forgot about that one. It can all be so overwhelming. Esp since I am taking and eating according to several problems (arthritis and thyroid, weight gain ) so I get confused, or just run out of money! Thank you so much, I am going out shopping tomorrow for thansgiving, and will pick some up! I realy appreciate it!

I'll also let you know if I have had any other improvments once I get my copies of my full blood panels in the mail from Dr mercola's office. I don't know yet. Seems the fungas on my live cell did improve, but the toxins (which suprizingly I hardly had before surgery) are all out of control now. Dr. Kolb believes that sometimes surgery will release and or stir some of those toxins all throughout the body, and actually make some peole feel worse afterwards for a while. So I am going to trust her one that one, that way I don't feel so down about that. Thanks

Hi ,

Yes, I think "sticky blood" can be from higher levels of blood fats, and also bacteria and toxins. I've used diet and all natural therapies, and cholesterol levels and triglycerides were awesome. My HDL was high, and LDL low, which is the best way for it to be.

I primarily used raw garlic to help rid my body of bacterias, viruses, fungus, and to thin it out. Many here will remember my posts about using raw garlic (and how stinky it makes you!) I believe garlic to be an awesome health and immune system strengthener. (Onions are of the same family, and also have beneficial effects, but not as strong as garlic.) There are other excellent blood thinners that are natural herbs: Ginger is probably the best one, and I make a ginger tea by grating one teaspoon of ginger root (which I store in the freezer for ease of use and to make it last) into a cup of boiling water and let it steep for 10 minutes, then add a little raw honey. You can also take ginger pills.

Cayenne is another great blood thinner. I make capsules out of organic cayenne that I buy at the grocery store. I think a number of people have used it to help them with cardiovascular disease. (I saw a book on it.)

Finally, fish oil is an excellent blood thinner. Actually, I make sure I get the Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids by taking Evening Primrose Oil and Fish oil. I know Dr. Mercola is big on fish oil, so probably you are already taking care of that.

But I truly believe in herbs--I take a number of them, and I think they have helped me greatly.

Just my 2 cents!

Hugs,

Patty

Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2002 1:18 PM

Patty, I would love to hear your ideas. I always take advise, and look into it. Always,. You can never have enough tips, esp. from women who have been through it. Is Sticky blood from high blood fats? I thought it was just poor health, and or toxins. I know when I was hypothyroid, my cholersteral went from my norm of 170, to like 230! I guess that's normal when your underactive with the thyoid(I was told the two are closely related) , and it has went down about 20 points in two months on meds, and also his diet. I don't know if they told me anything to do specifically for the blood, but to take this liquid detox cell regenerater twice a day , and also stick to the diet and absolutly no sugar or refined carbs. Fill me in, Patty.

Hi ,

The good thing about garlic is that it is so cheap! I buy several bulbs at a time, and I never freeze it. It stays pretty fresh right on the counter. I use it several ways just for the sole purpose of getting the garlic in me. My husband and I eat it at the same time, so that we don't offend each other with our smell. : ) We might sit down and go through 10 cloves at a sitting. We don't do this every day, but pretty much have to determine what public or social engagements we have and avoid garlic that day, or eat it later at night. My whole family likes my Caesar's salad, so we eat that often for dinner. I believe I posted that recipe on the group before. I usually use about two whole cloves crushed in the dressing. The other ways we eat garlic are:

-- with hummus (dipping a piece of pita in chickpea dip, and wrapping a bit of a clove in it --this helps soften the bite of the garlic)

--with cooked chicken (bite by bite with a clove of garlic. The Greeks eat it this way. It tastes great, and you don't have to use any other seasonings for the chicken!)

--just chop up the clove into pill size pieces and take them, like pills, with water.

--crushed with a garlic press on a plate with olive oil and Italian spices, then dip bread in it, just like they serve at Italian restaurants.

If you are not used to eating raw garlic, be prepared. You will feel like your mouth is on fire the more you eat at one sitting, and your stomach might feel a little upset at first, but it goes away quickly. That allicin is potent! By the way, those cultures that use alot of raw garlic have lower incidences of stomach cancer, so it must be good for the stomach even though you may feel slightly queasy. I don't let it bother me.

So glad to hear your fungas levels went down on your recent blood work, but wow, the toxins are out of control? How do they see those? Well, that doesn't surprise me, with the detoxing you are doing, it does take time, so you just have to keep at it. You are probably releasing lots of stuff that were hiding out in your cells. I would imagine in a few months or so you will be feeling lots better as those get cleared out! It actually took me over 4 years to feel cleared out and feeling good again. These days I feel great, and never get the poisoned feeling I used to get. It is wondeful! You can get there, , just give it time and a bunch of garlic! : )

Hugs,

Patty

Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2002 9:06 PM

Patty, Do you also freeze your raw garlic to make it last longer, and what amounts do you use in foods, like with each meal, and or how many times per day? So how much do you buy per week? Dr. Mercola did tell me the benefits of raw garlic a while ago, and you know there are so many good things for you, I forgot about that one. It can all be so overwhelming. Esp since I am taking and eating according to several problems (arthritis and thyroid, weight gain ) so I get confused, or just run out of money! Thank you so much, I am going out shopping tomorrow for thansgiving, and will pick some up! I realy appreciate it! I'll also let you know if I have had any other improvments once I get my copies of my full blood panels in the mail from Dr mercola's office. I don't know yet. Seems the fungas on my live cell did improve, but the toxins (which suprizingly I hardly had before surgery) are all out of control now. Dr. Kolb believes that sometimes surgery will release and or stir some of those toxins all throughout the body, and actually make some peole feel worse afterwards for a while. So I am going to trust her one that one, that way I don't feel so down about that. Thanks