RemedySpot.com

Holly

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi guys,

Holly has been going through a lot the last few months, she has had off and on again, belly and chest pain, the chest pain they believed to be costo condroitis, now she is wheezing, and her breathing is down to 50% ...........in the mean time, with her belly pain, they have down bloodwork and 2 inconclusive ultrasounds, so they did a cat scan. Well, we got the results from the cat scan, she has many and generous lymph nodes in her abdomen. They at this time do not know what they are from. They want to do some stool samples to rule out infection, as they seem to think they could be reactive to some kind of infection. The say they do not appear cancer or tumor like. That's not enough of a definite answer for me. They are moving her bronchoscopy/endoscopy/ph probe to Friday. Oh and she complained her chest hurt yesterday and I took her to her pulminologist, and she isn't breathing well, and has a wheeze. They want to start her on prednisone, but aren't willing to do that without talking to her rheumatologist, and she is out of town, i made sure to call her secretary this morning to make sure she got the message from the gastro doc yesterday as i know she would have called him, and found that she had not, they left the message with the front desk, so it got emailed to her computer, which she won't look at till she gets back on Friday. So her secretary is going to page her and make her aware of what is going on so she can call the gastro doc today. sooooooooo that's the story, I am scared, really scared...........i hate waiting for anything, nevermind stuff like this..............thanks for caring. Aj