RemedySpot.com

Re: how??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi - I know it's really SCARY bit it is really quite common test that many of ys JA kids have had to go through to rule out leukemia or sometimes to identify the cause of the chronic anemia that some of us have.

Better to be safe than sorry is how I think they look at it but I know it still is very scary....

Hugs

Issadora

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 11:38 AM, hadley_messner <hmessner@...> wrote:

We've all been there. It's so scary to have to go through the testing for leukemia but it's a necessary first thing to rule out. They HAVE to make certain with joint pain, swelling, fevers, and

similar blood test results that resemble cancer, that it's not leukemia. They will check for that then the other standard possibilities like Lyme Disease. It's all a part of getting the diagnosis, but yes there is nothing more scary than having your child

tested for cancer! Hope everything goes well and that your Abi doesn't feel any pain from the procedure. Try to stay as positive as you can....-Hadley > How is it that we are suppose to sit here and let our children be in pain, and all you hear is it could be worse. Abi has been in pain

almost everyday since Jan. and no one seems to care. You see the doctors and of corse they never see your child first thing in the morning when they are at their worst, or every night when they can barley walk and are crying their eyes out for you to help them. I am

at my witts end. I do not know how to cope with the fact that my little girl is in so much pain. The doctors just want to wait and see. In the mean time it doesn't matter how many more joints become inflamed??? Does it matter that the arthritis is spreading like a

wild fire through out her body?? Every other week another joint becomes inflamed and swollen?? I know that there is a process that the Drs have to go through but is it right that my child has to suffer until they can figure out what they want to do??

How......... how are we as parents suppose to be able to> hold it together enough to be able to take care of our children that are in so much pain? I am about to blow my lid with all these drs and tests dag on lets start getting these children

better......I am sorry to explode like this but noone here seems to understand. I am just suppose to be happy that this is all that my child has and " not some life threating illness. " I ma thankfull for

that but i am just so lost right now. I just feel so alone has anyone else felt like this before??> > > gina and ABI 3 poly??? systemic???> > > ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

-- " Life- Like the flutter of wings... feel your hollow wings rushing... " (AFI- Silver and Cold).

my Flight in life is a metamorphosis of growth and this flutter of wings is within me awaiting to find a space to find it's flow...