I need your help and advice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

I have the holiday of a lifetime to look forward to in three weeks time. Five

days in New York and two weeks in Orlando. What is the problem I hear you

ask ? Well as the time draws near I am becoming more apprehensive and I

am a bit fearful that I will have difficulty in dealing with my tiredness. My

husband and daughter are so excited and I don't want to spoil it for them.

I would appreciate any positive advice you can give me.

Palombo.

• 8 years later...

Hi!

I have a three year old son with autism. We are thinking of trying Stem Cell therapy at XCell Center in Germany. Here they use your own adult stem cells extracted from bone marrow. I would like to know if there is anybody that has tried this and could give me some advice, like: did this therapy give any good results? or, how good were the results after two years, for instance, since the transplantation took place?.Are there any risks to consider?

I would really appreciate any kind of help, information or advice about stem cells treatments for autism at Xcell in Germany.

Thank you very much for your help,

F.

Hi

I don't know about stem cell for autism. the only information I have come across was the stemcell work for back injuries which was done in China.. and appeared to be a money making racket. It is possible that there are other ethical stem cell businesses out there.

I think you are wise to find as many people as possible who have already done this therapy, It sounds like it may be very expensive and are they making any promises about what the likely outcome will be?.

Is it worth posting to this group the symptoms you are trying to alleviate and see if the problem has been solved using a different treatment so that you can compare one against the other to help inform your decision?

Best wishes

Tracey

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 7:05 PM, <Mum231ASD@...> wrote:

Hi

Welcome to the group, I'm afraid I don't know anybody who has done stem cell therapy. I am not as active on groups other than this one as I used to be so may have missed something. Sounds scarey to me, but I don't know anything about what it involves

Mandi x

PS I'll ask on another list for you