Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ,

Yes it seems my whole body has become more sensitive to touch, heat,cold,

etc. I notice it especially in the hands where we use them constantly. My

car keys are coated with a plastic. If I try to use my wife " s key that has

no coating I can't turn it in the ignition because of the pain of pressing

directly on the metal. That is just one example.

E

• 3 years later...

Hi Jane: This summer, I've been working with an 8 year old girl who has tremendous sensitivity to touch. So much so, that all labels had to be removed from clothes, and she did not want to wear anything around her waist (including underwear!), which has caused a lot of morning fights as her parents get her ready for school. She only wanted to wear one specific style A-line dress made of jersey material. All of which added up to a lot of problems socially. She is also way below grade level in reading, and some trouble with math. On the TLC Assessment her SMR was 6.9% @ C4. She also has a lot of slow wave activity globally.

After trying a few different protocols, I settled on C3/A1/G/A2/C4, 2-6 Down, Go Beta @ C3; Go SMR @ C4. I've trained her with this protocol 10 times, and she has greatly decreased her sensitivity. I plan to add more protocols to address the LD issues, but since this one was really causing lots of problems for her, this is where we started, and we seem to be making progress.

Hope this helps.

Betsy

--- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:19 PM

Subject: Sensitivity to touch

Hi all,Last spring, I trained a 1st grader withhyperactivity, lack of focus, and difficult behavior.We had great success and he took the summer off.I just saw him again today for the first time sinceMay. He's been off his meds all summer, but his momtold me she just started him again because he's becomeincredibly sensitive to touch. All his clothes botherhim, etc. While training him, I had difficulty becausehe was hyper-sensitive to the electrode wires. Theleft ear wire was close to the skin on his neck and hecouldn't stand it and if it touched . . . wow!Somewhere in the back of my brain, I seem to rememberthat heightened touch sensitivity is am SMR issue. Isthat right? Anyone out there who has had a similarissue with a trainee?Thanks,Jane__________________________________________________