RemedySpot.com

Re: pain in all joints

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Michele,

My name is Gloria and I am 49. I have been dxed with ra since 2004. I also have asthma, diabetes, degenerative spine disease and osteoporosis just to name a few. I think that everyone in this group can sympathize with you no matter what the age. We are all here to give words of encouragement and advice anytime that you need it, There are some wonderful people here. It's kind of like having a cyber family.

Take care of you and welcome to the group.

Hugs from Oklahoma, Gloria>> my name is Michele I have just moved to NC, so my sister and husband > can care for me . I have to use a walker or wheel chair, pain in joints > are constant, also have lymes disease, and had a bout with breast > cancer. Have asthma too. Is there anyone out there my age with these > problems too? HAPPY EASTER TO ALL> I am 59 years old now>

Thank you so much for answering, I am so tired of using the walker and never to be able to do the things I used to with the assistance of this walker, I also have atexia, which is no fun either. In December I moved to NC and I have no idea how my allergies will effect me down here this summer. Happy Easter Gloria.

----- Original Message -----

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 8:10 AM

Subject: Re: pain in all joints

Hi Michele,

My name is Gloria and I am 49. I have been dxed with ra since 2004. I also have asthma, diabetes, degenerative spine disease and osteoporosis just to name a few. I think that everyone in this group can sympathize with you no matter what the age. We are all here to give words of encouragement and advice anytime that you need it, There are some wonderful people here. It's kind of like having a cyber family.

Take care of you and welcome to the group.

Hugs from Oklahoma, Gloria>> my name is Michele I have just moved to NC, so my sister and husband > can care for me . I have to use a walker or wheel chair, pain in joints > are constant, also have lymes disease, and had a bout with breast > cancer. Have asthma too. Is there anyone out there my age with these > problems too? HAPPY EASTER TO ALL> I am 59 years old now>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.4/702 - Release Date: 2/25/2007 3:16 PM

Hi, Michele.

Yes, there are those of us with the same problems as you! I am 47

and just started to use a cane full-time. I was really thinking

about getting my walker out of the garage that I used after my hip

surgery. I too hurt most of the time, sometimes pretty badly.

Hopefully, I will have the money to start the aquatics therapy, it's

supposed to help. All I know is when I feel okay-ish, and try to

act 'normal', I end up hurting for days after.

Know that you are not alone,

Michele wrote:

>

> my name is Michele I have just moved to NC, so my sister and

husband

> can care for me . I have to use a walker or wheel chair, pain in

joints are constant, also have lymes disease, and had a bout with

breast cancer. Have asthma too. Is there anyone out there my age

with these problems too? HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

> I am 59 years old now

>

HI~~~ My name is Reni and I have been using a cane full time now for about 3 yrs, and a wheelchair part time for about 1 year. I just turned 51 ......... I definitly understand how you feel about all we go through to keep moving but I am so thankful I get to keep going every day, even some days I dont get far from the couch or bed. And yes I am in constant pain also from the ra being so active and all the desrtuction to my body it has caused over the years. Hope this encourages you to know that there are others of us out there with simular problems. I know i used to think I was the only one being so young and so messed up, but I found I'm not there are plesnty out there in worse shape and younger. Bless us all! Renicynthiadew1 <cynthiadew1@...> wrote: Hi, Michele.Yes, there are those of us with the same problems as you! I am 47 and just started to use a cane full-time. I was really thinking about getting my walker out of the garage that I used after my hip surgery. I too hurt most of the time, sometimes pretty badly. Hopefully, I will have the money to start the aquatics therapy, it's supposed to help. All I know is when I feel okay-ish, and try to act 'normal', I end up hurting for days after.Know that you are not alone,Michele wrote:>> my name is Michele I have just moved to NC, so my sister and husband > can care for me . I have to

use a walker or wheel chair, pain in joints are constant, also have lymes disease, and had a bout with breast cancer. Have asthma too. Is there anyone out there my age with these problems too? HAPPY EASTER TO ALL> I am 59 years old now>"Then God made you alive with Christ He forgave all our sins, He concealed the record that contained the charges against us. He took it and destroyed it by nailing it to Christ's cross." (Colossians 2:13-14NLT) Romans 8:38-39 Romans 3:23 Romans 5:5 3:16

I can't use a cane or canes not because of my RA but because of my ataxia. Swimming is suppose to be good for you. Wish you all the best. Keep your chin up.

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 12:58 PM

Hi, Michele.Yes, there are those of us with the same problems as you! I am 47 and just started to use a cane full-time. I was really thinking about getting my walker out of the garage that I used after my hip surgery. I too hurt most of the time, sometimes pretty badly. Hopefully, I will have the money to start the aquatics therapy, it's supposed to help. All I know is when I feel okay-ish, and try to act 'normal', I end up hurting for days after.Know that you are not alone,Michele wrote:>> my name is Michele I have just moved to NC, so my sister and husband > can care for me . I have to use a walker or wheel chair, pain in joints are constant, also have lymes disease, and had a bout with breast cancer. Have asthma too. Is there anyone out there my age with these problems too? HAPPY EASTER TO ALL> I am 59 years old now>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.4/702 - Release Date: 2/25/2007 3:16 PM

I also have atexia to add to the problems and I miss working, and moving to NC area I am not used to. I am from Philadelphia Penna and not used to country life, and not having stores near by, Its like a different life here. I am divorced and don't know anyone here and I love to read and try to stay out of the way of my sister and husband best I can. but get so tired of hurting and complaining.

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 3:50 PM

Subject: Re: Re: pain in all joints

HI~~~

My name is Reni and I have been using a cane full time now for about 3 yrs, and a wheelchair part time for about 1 year. I just turned 51 ......... I definitly understand how you feel about all we go through to keep moving but I am so thankful I get to keep going every day, even some days I dont get far from the couch or bed. And yes I am in constant pain also from the ra being so active and all the desrtuction to my body it has caused over the years. Hope this encourages you to know that there are others of us out there with simular problems. I know i used to think I was the only one being so young and so messed up, but I found I'm not there are plesnty out there in worse shape and younger. Bless us all!

Renicynthiadew1 <cynthiadew1aol> wrote:

Hi, Michele.Yes, there are those of us with the same problems as you! I am 47 and just started to use a cane full-time. I was really thinking about getting my walker out of the garage that I used after my hip surgery. I too hurt most of the time, sometimes pretty badly. Hopefully, I will have the money to start the aquatics therapy, it's supposed to help. All I know is when I feel okay-ish, and try to act 'normal', I end up hurting for days after.Know that you are not alone,Michele wrote:>> my name is Michele I have just moved to NC, so my sister and husband > can care for me . I have to use a walker or wheel chair, pain in joints are constant, also have lymes disease, and had a bout with breast cancer. Have asthma too. Is there anyone out there my age with these problems too? HAPPY EASTER TO ALL> I am 59 years old now>"Then God made you alive with Christ He forgave all our sins, He concealed the record that contained the charges against us. He took it and destroyed it by nailing it to Christ's cross." (Colossians 2:13-14NLT) Romans 8:38-39 Romans 3:23 Romans 5:5 3:16

Michele, When you add the other things to your previous message, it lets me see that you are carrying quite a load and are basically alone in the stress. Please know I would love to be your friend and you can email me any time .......... as i know we all need to bear one another's burdens and we all need people in our lives that understand and can encourage us. psalms107_20@... Let me hear from you soon ! In Christian Love, ReniCarol <craftlady@...> wrote: I also have atexia to add to the problems and I miss working, and moving to NC area I am not used to. I am from Philadelphia Penna and not used to country life, and not having stores near by, Its like a different life here. I am divorced and don't know anyone here and I love to read and try to stay out of the way of my sister and husband best I can. but get so tired of hurting and complaining. ----- Original Message ----- From: Reni Rheumatoid Arthritis

Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 3:50 PM Subject: Re: Re: pain in all joints HI~~~ My name is Reni and I have been using a cane full time now for about 3 yrs, and a wheelchair part time for about 1 year. I just turned 51 ......... I definitly understand how you feel about all we go through to keep moving but I am so thankful I get to keep going every day, even some days I dont get far from the couch or bed. And yes I am in constant pain also from the ra being so active and all the desrtuction to my body it has caused over the years. Hope this encourages you to know that there are others of us out there with simular problems. I know i used to think I was the only one being so young and so messed up, but I found I'm not there are plesnty out there in worse shape and younger. Bless us

all! Renicynthiadew1 <cynthiadew1aol> wrote: Hi, Michele.Yes, there are those of us with the same problems as you! I am 47 and just started to use a cane full-time. I was really thinking about getting my walker out of the garage that I used after my hip surgery. I too hurt most of the time, sometimes pretty badly. Hopefully, I will have the money to start the aquatics therapy, it's supposed to help. All I know is when I feel okay-ish, and try to act 'normal', I end up hurting for days after.Know that you are not alone,Michele wrote:>> my name is Michele I have just moved to NC, so my sister and husband > can care for me . I have to use a walker or wheel chair, pain in joints are constant, also have lymes

disease, and had a bout with breast cancer. Have asthma too. Is there anyone out there my age with these problems too? HAPPY EASTER TO ALL> I am 59 years old now>"Then God made you alive with Christ He forgave all our sins, He concealed the record that contained the charges against us. He took it and destroyed it by nailing it to Christ's cross." (Colossians 2:13-14NLT) Romans 8:38-39 Romans 3:23 Romans 5:5 3:16 No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.4/702 - Release Date: 2/25/2007 3:16 PM "Then God made you alive with Christ He forgave all our sins, He concealed the record that contained the charges against us. He took it and destroyed it by nailing it to Christ's cross." (Colossians 2:13-14NLT) Romans 8:38-39 Romans 3:23 Romans 5:5 3:16

I have always been a private person, lived alone after my divorce, my older sister killed herself last June and my oldest sister moved me here, so at times I get depressed making it hard on my sister Carol, I now have new doctors and new coverage for this state, and just wish I could go back home to Philly. I get naused each morning from the cancer medication and thats no fun either. Please excuse me for complaining,

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 9:10 PM

Michele,

When you add the other things to your previous message, it lets me see that you are carrying quite a load and are basically alone in the stress. Please know I would love to be your friend and you can email me any time .......... as i know we all need to bear one another's burdens and we all need people in our lives that understand and can encourage us. psalms107_20

Let me hear from you soon !

In Christian Love,

ReniCarol <craftladyrfci (DOT) net> wrote:

I also have atexia to add to the problems and I miss working, and moving to NC area I am not used to. I am from Philadelphia Penna and not used to country life, and not having stores near by, Its like a different life here. Iam divorced and don't know anyone here and I love to read and try to stay out of the way of my sister and husband best I can. but get so tired of hurting and complaining.

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 3:50 PM

HI~~~

My name is Reni and I have been using a cane full time now for about 3 yrs, and a wheelchair part time for about 1 year. I just turned 51 ......... I definitly understand how you feel about all we go through to keep moving but I am so thankful I get to keep going every day, even some days I dont get far from the couch or bed. And yes I am in constant pain also from the ra being so active and all the desrtuction to my body it has caused over the years. Hope this encourages you to know that there are others of us out there with simular problems. I know i used to think I was the only one being so young and so messed up, but I found I'm not there are plesnty out there in worse shape and younger. Bless us all!

Renicynthiadew1 <cynthiadew1aol> wrote:

Hi, Michele.Yes, there are those of us with the same problems as you! I am 47 and just started to use a cane full-time. I was really thinking about getting my walker out of the garage that I used after my hip surgery. I too hurt most of the time, sometimes pretty badly. Hopefully, I will have the money to start the aquatics therapy, it's supposed to help. All I know is when I feel okay-ish, and try to act 'normal', I end up hurting for days after.Know that you are not alone,Michele wrote:>> my name is Michele I have just moved to NC, so my sister and husband > can care for me . I have to use a walker or wheel chair, pain in joints are constant, also have lymes disease, and had a bout with breast cancer. Have asthma too. Is there anyone out there my age with these problems too? HAPPY EASTER TO ALL> I am 59 years old now>"Then God made you alive with Christ He forgave all our sins, He concealed the record that contained the charges against us. He took it and destroyed it by nailing it to Christ's cross." (Colossians 2:13-14NLT) Romans 8:38-39 Romans 3:23 Romans 5:5 3:16

"Then God made you alive with Christ He forgave all our sins, He concealed the record that contained the charges against us. He took it and destroyed it by nailing it to Christ's cros." (Colossians 2:13-14NLT) Romans 8:38-39 Romans 3:23 Romans 5:5 3:16

You are not complaining, you are overwhelmed. You need someone to talk

too. Right now it is us, and we are here to listen and offer support.

If you haven't already, call you insurance company and ask about

coverage for counseling, or check with the local Social Services for

your county and find low or no cost counseling services. Any one of

the issues you have been dealing with is enough to bring a healthy

person down, but you have been hit with a hurricane of emotional

issues. You need to be able to talk to someone in person who is going

to offer advice and is not in the situation with you. In the meantime,

find some time to enjoy life. An hour a week that is not spent being

sick, or worrying. Your sister could probably also use some " me " time

too. Go out to lunch, take a drive, go to a movie, but get out of the

house and be around people!

>

Please excuse me for complaining,

my sister Carol is with the Red Cross Disaster Team Disaster Assessment Manager and travils a good bit with them, but I have lived with her since December of last year and I know I have put a good bit of strain on her and her husband. they want me to get my own apt but I don't think I can. She also thinks I need counseling and wants to talk to my doctor about it. but all my insurance problems has mad it difficult to go until they straighten out al the accounts down here to NC. Its a real mess.

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 3:12 PM

You are not complaining, you are overwhelmed. You need someone to talk too. Right now it is us, and we are here to listen and offer support. If you haven't already, call you insurance company and ask about coverage for counseling, or check with the local Social Services for your county and find low or no cost counseling services. Any one of the issues you have been dealing with is enough to bring a healthy person down, but you have been hit with a hurricane of emotional issues. You need to be able to talk to someone in person who is going to offer advice and is not in the situation with you. In the meantime, find some time to enjoy life. An hour a week that is not spent being sick, or worrying. Your sister could probably also use some "me" time too. Go out to lunch, take a drive, go to a movie, but get out of the house and be around people! >Please excuse me for complaining,