RemedySpot.com

mind body support

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi guys !

thanks to all of you on your response to my placquenil concern! Many of us know first hand

the unique challenge of living with an ongoing illness, and it's associated pain and limitations.

Myself, the ups and downs of RA have a profound effect on my mood although I do not always

show it. Often I think I'm doing well until I fall into the black hole and I do not always realize

I'm there, particularly when there is stress. We can't avoid stress, but for me, it becomes

crutial to limit stress because I live under the weather. At times, my family can be

supportive. Yet, I need so much more as this journey is scary, unpredictable and painful !

I have tried a few drugs through my doctor which I believe are used for fibro and also

depression. They have given me side effects.

I am curious if anyone has had success with a herbal supplement to support the mood?

Wishing all of you pain free days ! Dawn

Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

Dear Dawn- Herbal Supplements are a great idea. Valerian Root can be used for sleep, lemon balm for calming stress and anxiety, passionflower for depression. They also have herbal compounds that you can smoke to make you feel better which include hops and are in the " pot " family but completely legal. You can just google in " herbal smoking " and you will find a wealth of resources. Yours, Deborah

On 2/26/07, ferretown@... <ferretown@...> wrote:

Hi guys !

thanks to all of you on your response to my placquenil concern! Many of us know first hand

the unique challenge of living with an ongoing illness, and it's associated pain and limitations.

Myself, the ups and downs of RA have a profound effect on my mood although I do not always

show it. Often I think I'm doing well until I fall into the black hole and I do not always realize

I'm there, particularly when there is stress. We can't avoid stress, but for me, it becomes

crutial to limit stress because I live under the weather. At times, my family can be

supportive. Yet, I need so much more as this journey is scary, unpredictable and painful !

I have tried a few drugs through my doctor which I believe are used for fibro and also

depression. They have given me side effects.

I am curious if anyone has had success with a herbal supplement to support the mood?

Wishing all of you pain free days ! Dawn

Check out the new AOL

.. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.