RemedySpot.com

Re: GLORIA Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Gloria

Thanks- I put it as my email tag to remind myself! ( and to hopefully encourage others)

I know that between the husbands RA and Diabetes, the son's Porphyria and my complications from being toxically poisoned at work 14 years ago, we would NOT still be together as a family with out the help of the Lord!!!

God Bless

Karolyn

-------Original Message-------

Date: 3/16/2007 6:26:33 PM

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Subject: Re: (unknown)

Karolyn,

I really love your spirit!!! I have recently renewed my faith, and rededicated my life to our Lord and it is so refreshing to find someone who is proud of letting everyone know that our God is Great!!! It really makes me feel good to know that there are still Christians out there, after all, I think that is the best medicine for this horrible disease that we all have.

Thanks again and May God bless you,

Gloria in Ok.>> Hi > Have ya had you levels checked for the following: > B 12 and Thiamine > Potassium > Magnesium > Iron ( anemic) > > When ever the husbands levels are low he "Falls into a black hole" > He now gets monthly shots of B12 and Thiamine and takes Potassium > Seems to help > Karolyn > > -------Original Message------- > > From: jeanne > Date: 3/16/2007 9:14:50 AM > Rheumatoid Arthritis > Subject: (unknown) > > how is eveyones energy level-i have none - all i want to do is sleep - > is anyone taking anything for energy - i hate being like this -the meds > help with the pain but i just cant get motivated to do anything > > > >