RemedySpot.com

Re: can't afford Enbrel anymore

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi there, similar thing happened to me only it went to 50%.

I’m getting orancia infusion now, once a month, and since it’s done at the hospital I just pay the copay. It’s working great!

Reply- " Rheumatoid Arthritis " <Rheumatoid Arthritis >

Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 11:38:59 -0800 (PST)

" Rheumatoid Arthritis " <Rheumatoid Arthritis >

Subject: can't afford Enbrel anymore

Hi,

My husband's company switched medical insurance and now we have to pay 20% for our drugs. This means my Enbrel is going from $100 for a 3 month supply to $263 for a one month supply. Needless to say we cannot afford this.

What other drugs could the dr give me that are strong. The Enbrel is working great for me.

Thanks,

Vicki

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php

Hi Vicki, Have you talked to Enbrel? I take Remicade & Centocor gave it to me for free for 3 months while I was unemployed. They were great! Visit Enbrel.com for a phone number. Otherwise, Remicade is in the same class of drugs as Enbrel. It is an IV given every 4-8 weeks after the first 3 infusions. Take care, Steph in VAVicki Hoyt <dvhoyt@...> wrote: Hi,My husband's company switched medical insurance and now we have to pay 20%

for our drugs. This means my Enbrel is going from $100 for a 3 month supply to $263 for a one month supply. Needless to say we cannot afford this. What other drugs could the dr give me that are strong. The Enbrel is working great for me.Thanks,Vicki .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Never underestimate the power of a small, dedicated group of people to change the world -- indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." (Margaret Mead)

AmeriCorps Alums -- We're Still Getting Things Done

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

Dear Vicki- Try Cyclosporine and find out if its on the preferred provider list. If you have yet to try Remicade, it is covered 100% by Medicare. Hope that helps. DeborahOn 2/8/07, Vicki Hoyt <dvhoyt@...> wrote:

Hi,

My husband's company switched medical insurance and now we have to pay 20% for our drugs. This means my Enbrel is going from $100 for a 3 month supply to $263 for a one month supply. Needless to say we cannot afford this.

What other drugs could the dr give me that are strong. The Enbrel is working great for me.

Thanks,

Vicki

The fish are biting.

You can also write to the people who make enbrel and write a compassionate use letter. Montel also sponsors a free medications program for people.On 2/8/07,

Deborah Bargad <dbargad@...> wrote:

Dear Vicki- Try Cyclosporine and find out if its on the preferred provider list. If you have yet to try Remicade, it is covered 100% by Medicare. Hope that helps. Deborah

On 2/8/07, Vicki Hoyt <dvhoyt@...> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

Vicki

The fish are biting.

I haven't heard from the dr yet but I might try writing a letter to the company.

Thanks, Vicki

----- Original Message ----From: Deborah Bargad <dbargad@...>Rheumatoid Arthritis Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2007 5:39:26 PMSubject: Re: can't afford Enbrel anymore

You can also write to the people who make enbrel and write a compassionate use letter. Montel also sponsors a free medications program for people.

On 2/8/07, Deborah Bargad <dbargadgmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Vicki- Try Cyclosporine and find out if its on the preferred provider list. If you have yet to try Remicade, it is covered 100% by Medicare. Hope that helps. Deborah

On 2/8/07, Vicki Hoyt <dvhoyt (DOT) com> wrote:

Hi,My husband's company switched medical insurance and now we have to pay 20% for our drugs. This means my Enbrel is going from $100 for a 3 month supply to $263 for a one month supply. Needless to say we cannot afford this. What other drugs could the dr give me that are strong. The Enbrel is working great for me.Thanks,Vicki____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _The fish are biting. Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.http://searchmarket ing.. com/arp/sponsore dsearch_v2. php

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.