Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

My dr just prescribed Arava for me. Has anyone else taken this? I'm having a

hard time finding info on what " pyrimidine synthesis " is. This drug is an

inhibitor to this process. I did find that Arava blocks the production of white

blood cells. I still take mtx at the same time. I had to stop taking Enbrel

because we switched insurances and the co-pay for Enbrel is 25% making my part

$265. Can't afford that so I am hoping this new drug will work.

Thanks for any info and advice.

Vicki

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Looking for earth-friendly autos?

Browse Top Cars by " Green Rating " at Autos' Green Center.

http://autos./green_center/

Guest guest

Hi Vickie my name is Rhonda I also take Arava, I have been on it for about 4 years. I am also on Embryl. I have had no problems on Arava. Hope it works for you.>> Hi,> My dr just prescribed Arava for me. Has anyone else taken this? I'm having a hard time finding info on what "pyrimidine synthesis" is. This drug is an inhibitor to this process. I did find that Arava blocks the production of white blood cells. I still take mtx at the same time. I had to stop taking Enbrel because we switched insurances and the co-pay for Enbrel is 25% making my part $265. Can't afford that so I am hoping this new drug will work.> > Thanks for any info and advice.> Vicki> > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Looking for earth-friendly autos? > Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.> http://autos./green_center/>

Guest guest

Dear Vicki- Google Arava to find information. Arava worked through the stomach and intestines directly and can often cause IBS. You might try talking to your doctor about cyclosporine with MTX. Well indicated for RA patients. I am starting on it again. Every person is different with their tolerance to Arava. I hope you do well. Hugs, Deborah

On 3/1/07, Vicki Hoyt <dvhoyt@...> wrote:

Hi,

My dr just prescribed Arava for me. Has anyone else taken this? I'm having a hard time finding info on what " pyrimidine synthesis " is. This drug is an inhibitor to this process. I did find that Arava blocks the production of white blood cells. I still take mtx at the same time. I had to stop taking Enbrel because we switched insurances and the co-pay for Enbrel is 25% making my part $265. Can't afford that so I am hoping this new drug will work.

Thanks for any info and advice.

Vicki

Looking for earth-friendly autos?

Browse Top Cars by " Green Rating " at Autos' Green Center.

http://autos./green_center/