much! I had a trying day, but this made me spit my ice water on my

keyboard!

As far as what the " hmmmm " means, take it as short for " makes you

wonder " . :)

>

> >

> > this may sound like a dumb question, but what is with all these

> > people asking/stating

> > something and then indicate 'hummming' after it?

AMENBarbara M. I would rather live believing/knowing there is a God and be welcomedinto heaven than not believe and find out differently when I die

no-forced-vaccination From: enb1@...Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 15:53:50 +0200Subject: RE: Flu shot hysteria

-----Original Message-----From: no-forced-vaccination [mailto:no-forced-vaccination ]On Behalf Ofpat_507comcast (DOT) netSent: Montag, 4. August 2008 13:47no-forced-vaccination Subject: Re: Flu shot hysteriaI never, ever take the flu shot! The only time I took the flu shot was theyear that I had a horrible case of the flu AFTER I took that stupid shot!!I'll NEVER put that drug into my body ever again!!--Love, Hugs, & God bless!Pat :o)pat_507comcast (DOT) net"The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protectyou."Don't tell God how big your troubles are---tell your troubles HOW BIG YOURGOD IS!!-------------- Original message ----------------------From: karla walsh <faerie1952 >> Does this sound familiar? Didnt this happen a few years back too? Can't> believe the CDC is saying it's ok not to have a flu shot this year, if yerunder> 65 and not high risk. HMMMM> Glad Day ~ Karla in IL> http://www.makeupblog.cn/alternative/flu-vaccine-hysteria.html>------------------------------------

AMENBarbara M. I would rather live believing/knowing there is a God and be welcomedinto heaven than not believe and find out differently when I die

no-forced-vaccination From: enb1@...Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 15:53:50 +0200Subject: RE: Flu shot hysteria

-----Original Message-----From: no-forced-vaccination [mailto:no-forced-vaccination ]On Behalf Ofpat_507comcast (DOT) netSent: Montag, 4. August 2008 13:47no-forced-vaccination Subject: Re: Flu shot hysteriaI never, ever take the flu shot! The only time I took the flu shot was theyear that I had a horrible case of the flu AFTER I took that stupid shot!!I'll NEVER put that drug into my body ever again!!--Love, Hugs, & God bless!Pat :o)pat_507comcast (DOT) net"The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protectyou."Don't tell God how big your troubles are---tell your troubles HOW BIG YOURGOD IS!!-------------- Original message ----------------------From: karla walsh <faerie1952 >> Does this sound familiar? Didnt this happen a few years back too? Can't> believe the CDC is saying it's ok not to have a flu shot this year, if yerunder> 65 and not high risk. HMMMM> Glad Day ~ Karla in IL> http://www.makeupblog.cn/alternative/flu-vaccine-hysteria.html>------------------------------------