Re: Re: walk/Cathy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Vicki,

> I'm in MN also. What city do you live in. I am in St Francis, which is about

40 miles NW of Mpls.

> Vicki

I live in Savage which is south of the cities...about 20 min away.

Nice to meet you.

in MN

Guest guest

I'd forgotten about Tai Chi. I've never tried that. I've heard that can good for the joints and also a good stress reliever. Susie from IN Vicki Hoyt <dvhoyt@...> wrote: Hi

, I'm in MN also. What city do you live in. I am in St Francis, which is about 40 miles NW of Mpls. Vicki ----- Original Message ----From: <Lhunhenstarfireresearch>Rheumatoid Arthritis Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2007 9:24:56 AMSubject: Re: Re: walk Gloria wrote:> My daughter is a yoga instructor and she thinks that some mild yoga > type excercise would be good. I haven't tried it yet, but I am > planning on it. I thought of Yoga also but then thought better of it. Since most of the poses are on

the floor (ouch on the knees) and bending like pretzel would not be good for me. So that is why I tried Tai Chi. Kind of looks weird but I put on music and do it when no one is home. When I'm done I can feel it in my arms and legs so it must be doing something.I got a DVD on Tai Chi. It's easy to follow along. in MN Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta.

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.