RemedySpot.com

RE: [SPAM] Re: a week to post?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I think it varies all over the map. There

might be some screening where if someone doesn’t post often they might

look at posts before adding them or maybe it’s just chance. I think my

posts usually show up the same day. God bless.

From: Rheumatoid Arthritis [mailto:Rheumatoid Arthritis ] On Behalf Of Jill

Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007

9:42 PM

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Subject: [sPAM]

Re: a week to post?

-My last message took a week to post...is this typical

in this group?

Jill

-- In Rheumatoid Arthritis ,

" Jill " <jillklowery@...>

wrote:

>

> That's really interesting! I always wondered why I stayed on the

> Methotrexate even after my rheumatologist started me on Enbrel. I

> didn't understand how they went together.

> Thanks guys for the advice and responses. I'm uncertain so I think

> I'll wait until my doctor appointment in April to ask my rhuemy

> about it.

> Jill

>

>

> >

> > Some doctors recommend an additional DMARD along with a biologic

> to give a

> > better chance that the body will not reject the biologic with

> prolonged use.

> > We are all different so what is good for one might not work for

> the other.

> > Also with Methotrexate some people have fewer side effects if

they

> take

> > Folic Acid along with it or if they use injections instead of

> pills. We

> > have to find a doctor we trust and work with the doctor to find

> out what

> > works for us. God bless.

> >

> >

> >

> > _____

> >

> > From: Rheumatoid Arthritis

> > [mailto:Rheumatoid Arthritis ]

On Behalf Of Jill

> > Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 10:59 PM

> > Rheumatoid Arthritis

> > Subject: [sPAM] anyone on Enbrel went off

> Mtx?

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi, I've been a member of this group forever and never take time

> to

> > post. Anyway, I'm on Enbrel and Methotrexate and considering

going

> off

> > the Mtx. It gives me terrible headaches and nausea. Has anyone

> done

> > this? I'm 30 and have been on it for 16 years, and on the Enbrel

> since

> > 2000. Thanks!

> > Jill

> >

>

Actually, whenever the group has a new member, the first 2 or 3 messages take time as they are reviewed. However, the rest will be immediatelly. This happened with me. Good luck.Harold Van Tuyl <hvantuyl@...> wrote: I think it varies all over the map. There might be some screening where if someone doesn’t

post often they might look at posts before adding them or maybe it’s just chance. I think my posts usually show up the same day. God bless. From: Rheumatoid Arthritis [mailto:Rheumatoid Arthritis ] On Behalf Of JillSent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 9:42 PMRheumatoid Arthritis Subject: [sPAM] Re: a week to post? -My last message took a week to post...is this typical in this group?Jill-- In Rheumatoid Arthritis , "Jill" <jillklowery@...> wrote:>> That's really interesting! I always wondered why I stayed on the > Methotrexate even after my rheumatologist started me on Enbrel. I > didn't

understand how they went together. > Thanks guys for the advice and responses. I'm uncertain so I think > I'll wait until my doctor appointment in April to ask my rhuemy > about it.> Jill> > > >> > Some doctors recommend an additional DMARD along with a biologic > to give a> > better chance that the body will not reject the biologic with > prolonged use.> > We are all different so what is good for one might not work for > the other.> > Also with Methotrexate some people have fewer side effects if they > take> > Folic Acid along with it or if they use injections instead of > pills. We> > have to find a doctor we trust and work with the doctor to find > out

what> > works for us. God bless.> > > > > > > > _____ > > > > From: Rheumatoid Arthritis > > [mailto:Rheumatoid Arthritis ] On Behalf Of Jill> > Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 10:59 PM> > Rheumatoid Arthritis > > Subject: [sPAM] anyone on Enbrel went off > Mtx?> > > > > > > > Hi, I've been a member of this group forever and never take time > to > > post. Anyway, I'm on Enbrel and Methotrexate and considering going > off > > the Mtx. It gives me terrible headaches and nausea. Has anyone > done

> > this? I'm 30 and have been on it for 16 years, and on the Enbrel > since > > 2000. Thanks!> > Jill> >>

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Beta.

Actually, whenever the group has a new member, the first 2 or 3 messages take time as they are reviewed. However, the rest will be immediatelly. This happened with me. Good luck.Harold Van Tuyl <hvantuyl@...> wrote: I think it varies all over the map. There might be some screening where if someone doesn’t

post often they might look at posts before adding them or maybe it’s just chance. I think my posts usually show up the same day. God bless. From: Rheumatoid Arthritis [mailto:Rheumatoid Arthritis ] On Behalf Of JillSent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 9:42 PMRheumatoid Arthritis Subject: [sPAM] Re: a week to post? -My last message took a week to post...is this typical in this group?Jill-- In Rheumatoid Arthritis , "Jill" <jillklowery@...> wrote:>> That's really interesting! I always wondered why I stayed on the > Methotrexate even after my rheumatologist started me on Enbrel. I > didn't

understand how they went together. > Thanks guys for the advice and responses. I'm uncertain so I think > I'll wait until my doctor appointment in April to ask my rhuemy > about it.> Jill> > > >> > Some doctors recommend an additional DMARD along with a biologic > to give a> > better chance that the body will not reject the biologic with > prolonged use.> > We are all different so what is good for one might not work for > the other.> > Also with Methotrexate some people have fewer side effects if they > take> > Folic Acid along with it or if they use injections instead of > pills. We> > have to find a doctor we trust and work with the doctor to find > out

what> > works for us. God bless.> > > > > > > > _____ > > > > From: Rheumatoid Arthritis > > [mailto:Rheumatoid Arthritis ] On Behalf Of Jill> > Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 10:59 PM> > Rheumatoid Arthritis > > Subject: [sPAM] anyone on Enbrel went off > Mtx?> > > > > > > > Hi, I've been a member of this group forever and never take time > to > > post. Anyway, I'm on Enbrel and Methotrexate and considering going > off > > the Mtx. It gives me terrible headaches and nausea. Has anyone > done

> > this? I'm 30 and have been on it for 16 years, and on the Enbrel > since > > 2000. Thanks!> > Jill> >>

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.