RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Haven't Posted in a While but Having Trouble

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hello I feel so sorry for you regarding foot problems and coping with new baby. I have had problems with my feet for many years, I am now aged 58 years old. I found the best thing was cortisone injections into the ankles/heels - very painful for the first 24 hours but bliss thereafter and it usually lasts quite a long time for me. I have had a very bad 12 months with my RA - flare ups seem to be on going at the moment and I am more or less incapacitated at the moment. cannot walk, sleep - the pain is relentless. My knees are very bad - cannot bend them and like you I am also getting severe cramping pains, mine are across my pelvic area and shoulders/arms and in the knees. I am finding that a heated pad or those bags you put in the microwave are the most soothing for the pain - also my husband massages my feet with voltarol gel for me, bless him !! As usual though with RA it seems to have to get it's fling before it subsides, and no painkillers really seem to help (cortisone shots best). Hope you find some relief for your pain soon, and don't feel afraid to ask for some help with the care of your new baby - you need it, and I am sure there is someone round you who would love to help best wishes from Shropshire in England - Lynda glokay20022002 <glokay20022002@...> wrote: Hi there,I am sorry that you are having problems in your feet. I have had that problem from time to time...I know it's not fun!!! I can't even imagine trying to keep up with a baby every day. When I keep my grandchildren I am worn out before a weekend is over.Have you thought about getting a cortisone shot in your foot? It and rest helps tremendously.Hope you feel better soon sweetie. Keep your chin up.Hugs from Oklahoma,Gloria>> Hi All,> > Well I kind of had to drop out of sight because I have been so busy with the > baby who is doing well. Can you believe he is already four months old?> > Everything RA-wise had been going fine, some what I

call "stray" pains here > and there, but nothing too bad. Yesterday, I got up to change Dylan and I had > some cramping in my right foot, well, it just kind of felt like my whole foot had a > cramp throughout. A few hours later I couldn't walk on it at all. Then I got to > the point where I was dragging my foot along with me and was able to do the > normal stuff with the baby.> > I decided to go to the ER, I hate doing that but I wanted to get it X-rayed. I> was actually hoping they would say I had broken it or sprained it because that> would heal at least but they believe it is my RA flaring! They> put me on crutches and told me to stay off of it for 3-5 days! How exactly do> you do that with an infant?> > And what if I am not better in 3-5 days, then what???> > I feel like my RA in my feet has not felt like this before. They ached

and > swelled but I was always able to walk on them. Has anyone felt like a > crampiness throughout? My sore foot doesn't look much different from the > other one. Maybe this is just how its starting? I am hoping it doesn't go to the > other foot.> > I will call my Rheum. on Monday but I just wanted to see what you all thought. > I am on Humira, what else might he prescribe? What if it isn't RA?> > >