RemedySpot.com

Re: Deborah you are a blessing!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear - I am so very very sorry for your loss. I have lost many I loved and the stress can aggitate a dormant and ready to manifest disease just like RA. I am here if you need to talk about anything at all. If your isolation gets a bit overwhelming, you have the board and you have me. I am just an email away and if and when you feel comfortable, maybe a snail mail package to pick you up now and then. Hugs, Deborah

On 2/1/07, <littlerockfae@...> wrote:

You have helped me so much with my self-esteem both in this group andin your email to me. Thank you a thousand times. I used to feel sobad complaining to my friends and my late husband about my " mysterious " aches and pains. I would say, " honey, I just don't feel

up to going out today . . . " or " I feel like I have flu " he was verykind by the way, and always understood. But he did not know that Ihad RA - I did not know I had RA, it was not diagnosed until after his

death four months ago. Thank you for making me understand that I have to listen to my ownbody and take things at my own pace. This is a hard lesson for me,but it is one I am determined to learn. I think I have always been in

need of putting myself first - now I have no choice.You are a wonderful soul - as are all of us here -Blessings to you, It is really not very well understood by those whohaven't> > > experienced

> > > it, is it.> > >> > > Ardeith writes: I watched my mother struggle with RA from the time> > I was> > > about ten years old. She was one of those people who wasn't going

> > to admit> > > she could not do something, and she did her joints a lot of> > damage......back> > > in the 50's and 60's when the medications were much less helpful.

> > She wept> > > when I was diagnosed in '72. Then sat me down and told me whatshe had> > > learned the hard way..... which was a big help to me as I didn'thave to> > > repeat her mistakes.....

> > > Ardy> > >> >> >> >> >> > ------------------------------> > Need Mail bonding?> > Go to the Q & A<

http://answers./dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask & sid=396546091>forgreat> > tips from Answers<

http://answers./dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask & sid=396546091>users.> >> > > >>

Hi ,

I completely agree with you. I think that the whole group feels the same way. This group is so very blessed to have Deborah. She is the group Guardian Angel, and it gives me comfort knowing that if I have a question or concern, she is always there with an answer, or she finds a website that may have the answer we need. She goes above and beyond for every person in this group.

And Deborah, if you are reading this, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I pray for you each and every day because this group is so very blessed to have you.

Harold, if you are reading this, I do thank you also. You are always there when everyone is having a problem understanding this disease. I hope that you are doing ok because we haven't heard from you in a while. My prayers are with you also.

How many of you are ready for this winter to be over? I have felt like I'm 100 years old since Christmas!! The winter has been brutal here in Ok.!

I have set a "quit smoking day" for the 6th. Please keep me in your prayers, and my husband too, coz I do not know how easy I am gonna be to live with!! lol

Hugs from Ok.,

Gloria

It is really not very well understood by those who> haven't> > > > experienced> > > > it, is it.> > > >> > > > Ardeith writes: I watched my mother struggle with RA from the time> > > I was> > > > about ten years old. She was one of those people who wasn't going> > > to admit> > > > she could not do something, and she did her joints a lot of> > > damage......back> > > > in the 50's and 60's when the medications were much less helpful.> > > She wept> > > > when I was diagnosed in '72. Then sat me down and told me what> she had> > > > learned the hard way..... which was a big help to me as I didn't> have to> > > > repeat her mistakes.....> > > > Ardy> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ------------------------------> > > Need Mail bonding?> > > Go to the > Q & A<http://answers./dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask & sid=396546091>for> great> > > tips from > Answers<http://answers./dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask & sid=396546091>users.> > >> > > > > >> >>