RemedySpot.com

Re: OT: And now for something completely different

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Very cool pics. I have a passion for birds.....but with two very active

cats, don't dare get a small bird.......and could never afford a bird big

enough to intimidate my boys......but I love the pictures......

Ardy

----- Original Message -----

<Rheumatoid Arthritis >

Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 8:29 AM

Subject: OT: And now for something completely

different

> Here is a link to visit my baby Love Bird that we didn't even know we

> had until April 17th. I do not breed birds - don't even have breeder

> boxes set up but nature will out, one way or the other. When I found

> out I had him/her she was already about 4 weeks old. Raised completely

> by the mother she is now about 3 months old, best guess:

>

> http://www.birdchannel.com/blog/viewbio.aspx?apid=24554

>

> Because the bird is a hybrid it is believed to be sterile, in other

> words a mule so I call her Twiddles, betwixt and between - get it? My

> little attempt at humor. My daughter named her Skittles but like all

> the animals in the house the bird answers only to me and my name for

> it. Animals have always responded to me I don't know why.

>

> So now I am owned by 11 birdies. These pictures are of the baby at

> about 6 weeks old. Because of my illness I have not posted any more

> recent ones but I hope to be able to do that this weekend.

>

> Thanks for your time.

>

> ILA in Maine mailto:sewcraftyme@...

> Owner JEFLOVERS/

> Owner: AAA_Machine_Embroidery_Ads/

> MOD: http://utceembroidery.com/

>

> The other sports are just sports. Baseball is a love. Gumbel, 1981

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I think that is the most beautiful bird I have ever seen!!!! Hope this will find you feeling well. I will be going back to the lake for the month of July. I haven't bought a laptop yet, so I will be absent from the board from June 28th til July 30th. Thanks for the great pics!! Hugs from Ok., GloriaArdeith <ardeith@...> wrote: Very cool pics. I have a passion for birds.....but with two very activecats, don't dare get a small bird.......and could never afford a bird

bigenough to intimidate my boys......but I love the pictures......Ardy----- Original Message ----- From: "Ila" <sewcraftymemaine (DOT) rr.com><Rheumatoid Arthritis >Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 8:29 AMSubject: OT: And now for something completelydifferent> Here is a link to visit my baby Love Bird that we didn't even know we> had until April 17th. I do not breed birds - don't even have breeder> boxes set up but nature will out, one way or the other. When I found> out I had him/her she was already about 4 weeks old. Raised completely> by the mother she is now about 3 months old, best guess:>> http://www.birdchannel.com/blog/viewbio.aspx?apid=24554>> Because the bird is a hybrid it is believed to be sterile, in other> words a mule so I call her Twiddles, betwixt and between - get it? My> little attempt at humor. My daughter named her Skittles but like all> the animals in the house the bird answers only to me and my name for> it. Animals have always responded to me I don't know why.>> So now I am owned by 11 birdies. These pictures are of the baby at> about 6 weeks old. Because of my illness I have not posted any more> recent ones but I hope to be able to do that this weekend.>> Thanks for your time.>> ILA in Maine mailto:sewcraftymemaine (DOT) rr.com> Owner JEFLOVERS/> Owner: AAA_Machine_Embroidery_Ads/> MOD: http://utceembroidery.com/>> The other sports are just sports. Baseball is a love. Gumbel, 1981>>>>>>>>

Guest guest

Twiddles is adorable! I hope to get feelin well soon. I've missed reading your posts! By the way, I won't show my cat your birds picture. LOL, she might get too excited. Take care, SusieGLORIA CODY <glokay20022002@...> wrote: I think that is the most beautiful bird I have ever seen!!!! Hope this will find you feeling well. I will be going back to the lake for the month of July. I haven't bought a laptop yet, so I will be absent from the board from June 28th til July 30th. Thanks for the great pics!! Hugs from Ok., GloriaArdeith <ardeith3oaks> wrote: Very cool pics. I have a passion for birds.....but with two very activecats, don't dare get a small bird.......and could never afford a bird bigenough to intimidate my boys......but I love the pictures......Ardy----- Original Message ----- From: "Ila" <sewcraftymemaine (DOT) rr.com><Rheumatoid Arthritis >Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 8:29 AMSubject: OT: And now for something completelydifferent> Here is a link to visit my baby Love Bird that we didn't even know we> had until April 17th. I do not breed birds - don't even have breeder> boxes set up but nature will out, one way or the other. When I found> out I had him/her she was already about 4 weeks old. Raised completely> by the mother she is now about 3 months old, best guess:>> http://www.birdchannel.com/blog/viewbio.aspx?apid=24554>> Because the bird is a hybrid it is believed to be sterile, in other> words a mule so I call her Twiddles, betwixt and between - get it? My> little attempt at humor. My daughter named

her Skittles but like all> the animals in the house the bird answers only to me and my name for> it. Animals have always responded to me I don't know why.>> So now I am owned by 11 birdies. These pictures are of the baby at> about 6 weeks old. Because of my illness I have not posted any more> recent ones but I hope to be able to do that this weekend.>> Thanks for your time.>> ILA in Maine mailto:sewcraftymemaine (DOT) rr.com> Owner JEFLOVERS/> Owner: AAA_Machine_Embroidery_Ads/> MOD: http://utceembroidery.com/>> The other sports are just sports. Baseball is a

love. Gumbel, 1981>>>>>>>>