Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I’m glad you have found something

that works for you. In looking this up on the web I see a lot of ingredients

that studies have shown to be good for osteoarthritis but not for rheumatoid

arthritis. The only similarities between the two are the names and joint

pain. I would like so see clinical trials of this with rheumatoid arthritis

but in a quick look I didn’t find any. God bless.

From: Rheumatoid Arthritis [mailto:Rheumatoid Arthritis ] On Behalf Of jcrenew

Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008

2:37 PM

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Subject:

[sPAM] RegeniCARE

I am 28 yrs old and have RA since I was 20 yrs old.

After trying

Enbrel and many other products that did not work over the years I

decided to try Regenicare. It's been a blessing to me. It helps

regerate the connective tissue and cartilage. Since i have been using

regenicare, the inflammation has gone down and I have great joint

comfort which I haven't had since high school. I'm loving love.

Guest guest

Harold, you sound knowledgeable, would you mind telling me the way an ordinary relatively dumb person like myself would know the difference between osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis? I have so many different parts of my body hurting or swollen, I'd like to be able to know what specifically is causing it. Yes, I know, ask my doctor, but sometimes he definitely appears as confused as I am (but he is indeed very nice) Anyway, thanks a lot. a

----- Original Message -----

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 1:21 PM

Subject: RE: [sPAM] RegeniCARE

I’m glad you have found something that works for you. In looking this up on the web I see a lot of ingredients that studies have shown to be good for osteoarthritis but not for rheumatoid arthritis. The only similarities between the two are the names and joint pain. I would like so see clinical trials of this with rheumatoid arthritis but in a quick look I didn’t find any. God bless.

From: Rheumatoid Arthritis [mailto:Rheumatoid Arthritis ] On Behalf Of jcrenewSent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 2:37 PMRheumatoid Arthritis Subject: [sPAM] RegeniCARE

I am 28 yrs old and have RA since I was 20 yrs old. After trying Enbrel and many other products that did not work over the years I decided to try Regenicare. It's been a blessing to me. It helps regerate the connective tissue and cartilage. Since i have been using regenicare, the inflammation has gone down and I have great joint comfort which I haven't had since high school. I'm loving love.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

I have both, osto is brittle bone, I have no syptoms. R/A on the other hand is a whole differant story.

Cheers

From: patandpaula <patandpaula@...>Subject: Re: [sPAM] RegeniCARERheumatoid Arthritis Date: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 2:30 PM

Harold, you sound knowledgeable, would you mind telling me the way an ordinary relatively dumb person like myself would know the difference between osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis? I have so many different parts of my body hurting or swollen, I'd like to be able to know what specifically is causing it. Yes, I know, ask my doctor, but sometimes he definitely appears as confused as I am (but he is indeed very nice) Anyway, thanks a lot. a

----- Original Message -----

rheumatoid_arthriti sgroups (DOT) com

Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 1:21 PM

Subject: RE: [sPAM][rheumatoid_ arthritis] RegeniCARE

I¢m glad you have found something that works for you. In looking this up on the web I see a lot of ingredients that studies have shown to be good for osteoarthritis but not for rheumatoid arthritis. The only similarities between the two are the names and joint pain. I would like so see clinical trials of this with rheumatoid arthritis but in a quick look I didn¢t find any. God bless.

From: rheumatoid_arthriti sgroups (DOT) com [mailto: rheumatoid_arthriti sgroups (DOT) com ] On Behalf Of jcrenewSent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 2:37 PMrheumatoid_arthriti sgroups (DOT) comSubject: [sPAM][rheumatoid_ arthritis] RegeniCARE

I am 28 yrs old and have RA since I was 20 yrs old. After trying Enbrel and many other products that did not work over the years I decided to try Regenicare. It's been a blessing to me. It helps regerate the connective tissue and cartilage. Since i have been using regenicare, the inflammation has gone down and I have great joint comfort which I haven't had since high school. I'm loving love.