Guest guest

Guest guest

I will be going for a routine colonoscopy next Monday. that dr told me

to stop all meds now. rain is on the way to western NY from the Great

Lakes, and I am hurting big time. Has anyone else done this? I can

understand stopping the NSAIDS and my biologic, but tylenol is just not

helping. any suggestions? thanks, and gentle hugs! Marcia

Guest guest

When I had that procedure done last year, I didnt have to stop any of my meds at all. I guess everyone does this differently. I am sorry for ur hurting only thing I can think of is take lots of hot showers and try to be still and rest. Hope things go well and get this over and back on ur meds quickly! love, Renimarciastoyle <marciastoyle@...> wrote: I will be going for a routine colonoscopy next Monday. that dr told me to stop all meds now. rain is on the way to western NY from the

Great Lakes, and I am hurting big time. Has anyone else done this? I can understand stopping the NSAIDS and my biologic, but tylenol is just not helping. any suggestions? thanks, and gentle hugs! MarciaDear God, I thank you that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Lord, I pray that you will make me spiritually beautiful. I thank you that I am a new creation in Christ. Help me to walk in that truth today and wear that heavenly glow that only comes by spending time with You. In Jesus' Name, Amen. It's so much more friendly with two. Piglet, Pooh's Little Instruction Book, inspired by A.A. Milne