RemedySpot.com

Off topic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi

Just to let you know that you are not alone. that happens to me all the time too. I keep on bouncing. so I have to re-activate and then I am okay for a while until it happens again.

Marie

----- Original Message -----

low dose naltrexone

Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 7:38 PM

Subject: [low dose naltrexone] OFF TOPIC

I just wanted to check in and let everyone know I'm still here. I have not been receiving any LDN emails, apparently I'm 'bouncing' and every time I reset I begin bouncing again. Funny, I don't feel like I'm on a trampoline. I hope all are doing well...

Guest guest

I began bouncing after I changed the options to exclude ads. Now that I have changed them to accept ads I'm not bouncing anymore... why make that a choice if it means a total loss of the messages? Oh well...

low dose naltrexone

Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2004 5:58 AM

Subject: Re: [low dose naltrexone] OFF TOPIC

Hi

Just to let you know that you are not alone. that happens to me all the time too. I keep on bouncing. so I have to re-activate and then I am okay for a while until it happens again.

Marie

low dose naltrexone

I just wanted to check in and let everyone know I'm still here. I have not been receiving any LDN emails, apparently I'm 'bouncing' and every time I reset I begin bouncing again. Funny, I don't feel like I'm on a trampoline. I hope all are doing well...

Guest guest

something is wrong with I get this almost daily it is so annoying!

Reg

-------Original Message-------

Date: 06/19/04 06:56:54

low dose naltrexone

Subject: Re: [low dose naltrexone] OFF TOPIC

Hi

Marie

low dose naltrexone

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Just something short I thought interresting .President Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1952: "Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes that you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional politician or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid."

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.