RemedySpot.com

Re: Energy Drinks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I use XS energy drinks and they help me alot! Also besides all the great vitamins and such, they have 0 sugar .I have tasted a few of the others and XS is really good. The flavors are wonderful and the boost they give me is just what i need to get through a busy long day. Plus the way we buy them they are less expensive i think than the others and delivered to my home ;) "stevens.cathe" <stevens.cathe@...> wrote: Hi, I'm new here and I'm wondering if anyone has had any success with these energy drinks like Monster, Xenergy, Red Bull and the likes for their fatigue? I've been trying Xenergy but it doesn't help all that much except make me hyper and tired at the same time.

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Drinking anything with super caffiene or sugar will have a rebound effect. It makes you hyper and then you crash. Take a multi vitamin 3 times day for starters. Pace yourself. Drink enough fluids. Get enough rest. Chronic Fatigue means just that. I take a low dose prednisone and that helps. I will take a little black tea now and then which gives me a small boost but only when I cant even drag myself along. Yours, Deborah

On 9/16/07, stevens.cathe <stevens.cathe@...> wrote:

Hi, I'm new here and I'm wondering if anyone has had any success with these energy drinks like Monster, Xenergy, Red Bull and the likes for their fatigue? I've been trying Xenergy but it doesn't help all that much except make me hyper and tired at the same time.

I try and drink lots of water, sometimes with a little juice added, and also like tea (not too strong) - never drink coffee. I have been so very exhausted, I try to nap for short periods if I can, and I have gone back to knitting. I can only do for short time due to painful hands and wrists but it seems to have a therapeutic effect on me, keeps my mind active ! As I am also diabetic plus severe RA I cannot have sweet drinks or foods so I snack on fruit and just lately have been eating walnuts. I seem to have a bit more energy, not sure if it's down to this though. best wishes - Lynda Deborah Bargad <dbargad@...> wrote: Drinking anything with super caffiene or sugar will have a rebound effect. It makes you hyper and then you crash. Take a multi vitamin 3 times day for starters. Pace yourself. Drink enough fluids. Get enough rest. Chronic Fatigue means just that. I take a low dose prednisone and that helps. I will take a little black tea now and then which gives me a small boost but only when I cant even drag myself along. Yours, Deborah On 9/16/07, stevens.cathe <stevens.cathegmail> wrote: Hi, I'm new here and I'm wondering if anyone has had any success with these energy drinks like Monster, Xenergy, Red Bull and the likes for their fatigue? I've been trying Xenergy but it doesn't help all that much except make me hyper and tired at the same time.

Dear Lynda- I also have severe RA and do knit as well. Not well and not big projects. I have a few dishcloth swaps that I created and they are alot of fun. We knit up dishcloths and swap them with one another. There are contests etc. If youd like me to send an invite, please let me know. TeaTimeKnitters/HarmonyGuidesDishclothSwap. Hugs, Deborah

On 10/2/07, KENNETH PARTON <lynda.parton@...> wrote:

I try and drink lots of water, sometimes with a little juice added, and also like tea (not too strong) - never drink coffee. I have been so very exhausted, I try to nap for short periods if I can, and I have gone back to knitting. I can only do for short time due to painful hands and wrists but it seems to have a therapeutic effect on me, keeps my mind active ! As I am also diabetic plus severe RA I cannot have sweet drinks or foods so I snack on fruit and just lately have been eating walnuts. I seem to have a bit more energy, not sure if it's down to this though.

best wishes - Lynda

Deborah Bargad <dbargad@...> wrote:

Drinking anything with super caffiene or sugar will have a rebound effect. It makes you hyper and then you crash. Take a multi vitamin 3 times day for starters. Pace yourself. Drink enough fluids. Get enough rest. Chronic Fatigue means just that. I take a low dose prednisone and that helps. I will take a little black tea now and then which gives me a small boost but only when I cant even drag myself along. Yours, Deborah

On 9/16/07, stevens.cathe <stevens.cathe@...

> wrote:

Hi, I'm new here and I'm wondering if anyone has had any success with these energy drinks like Monster, Xenergy, Red Bull and the likes for their fatigue? I've been trying Xenergy but it doesn't help all that much except make me hyper and tired at the same time.