RemedySpot.com

Re:Humira, Low Immune System, General Questions......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

No I do not. Why would you take something to speed your immune system up, when you have auto-immune disease in which you are trying to take meds to suppress or slow it down?

I was told NOT to take any immune boostering type of suppliments or drugs.

If you are having chronic problems on Humira maybe that is not the drug for you. I would talk to your doc about the issues you are having.

Read up on humira and the side effects, there are some infections that are more common and are considered side effects of taking humira.

ToniGet a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Guest guest

I started getting severe sinus infections on humira so my rheumy sent me to an allergist. Now I take 2 allergy shots per week and am doing fine on humira. I take humira once a week. Maybe you should consider something like that.

Hugs from Ok.,

Gloria>> No I do not. Why would you take something to speed your immune system up, > when you have auto-immune disease in which you are trying to take meds to > suppress or slow it down? > > I was told NOT to take any immune boostering type of suppliments or drugs.> If you are having chronic problems on Humira maybe that is not the drug for > you. I would talk to your doc about the issues you are having. > > Read up on humira and the side effects, there are some infections that are > more common and are considered side effects of taking humira. > > Toni> > > > ************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at > http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour>