RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: how do you pay for treatments

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you ME Wheeler I have been eating less meat and eating eggplants and yellow squash the doctor told me to cut back on eating meat!

From: ME Wheeler <mew1739@...>Subject: Re: how do you pay for treatmentsRheumatoid Arthritis Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 8:24 AM

>> If you don,T HAVE INSURANCE or not getting disability what can i do to > see a rheumatologist. I,m working full-time also a lawyer will not > assist me at all.>I was diagnosed with RA over thirty years ago and the drugs gave me ulcers three times so I went to health food stores and asked questions and read books and the best information I found out was get a juicer and drink fruit and vegetable juices and move to a drier climate. I moved to Las Vegas bought a Champion juicer and have been using it ever since. In '90 I moved back to Kansas to take care of my ailing mother and by the time she passed away I was just too old to go back to Vegas and it had grown so big that I didn't want to anyway. I

live in a smallfarm community with only two grocery stores and one pharmacy. I haven'tever taken anymore of the doctor's medicine and I get around fairly wellyet. Of course I still have some pain but it isn't anything I can't live with. If you want all of the pain to go away I guess you can take their medicine but with all the horror stories I read I don't want anything to do with any. When I went to Vegas I oould hardly pull myself up the stairs but when I left I was running up them. And going down hurts more than going up. Anyway either way the juices will helpyou until you can afford to go see any rheumatologist if that is what you want and buy a book on how to make juices as there are several different ones listed then experiment on your own to learn which you like best and which does the most good.Budworthy