Subject:Re:

Re: " Hello Group "

OOPS

sorry everyone.....that last message was for my hubby !!!!! I just

needed to share Deborahs great words with him!!!!!! Sometimes I think he

forgets about my RA. And is confused that I felt fine when we went to the

lake or the park or whatever and then I am wiped out for days and I like to

share some of the posts with him.

Thanks Harold, You suggested that to others years ago and I have showed it to him and ordered a few bumper stickers and t shirts, but he needs a reminder some times. He seems to think that if you take medicine then you should feel fine, he also thinks that medicine should work right away and I'm always telling him that you have to take meds more then once and let it get in your system.

Just need to remind him occasionally when things are rough for me and this group really helps. I dont know what I would do with out it and you and Deborah. You both are amazing people.

From: Harold Van Tuyl <hvantuyl@...>Subject: RE: Re: Re: "Hello Group"Rheumatoid Arthritis Date: Sunday, August 24, 2008, 11:29 PM

, your husband might benefit from the Spoon Theory that was originally for a different chronic illness but applies beautifully to RA or related diseases. I hope he finds it useful. Link below. God bless.

http://www.butyoudo ntlooksick. com/2004/ 11/the_spoon_ theory.php

From: rheumatoid_arthriti sgroups (DOT) com [mailto: rheumatoid_arthriti sgroups (DOT) com ] On Behalf Of Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:06 PMrheumatoid_arthriti sgroups (DOT) comSubject:Re: [rheumatoid_ arthritis] Re: "Hello Group"

OOPS sorry everyone.... .that last message was for my hubby !!!!! I just needed to share Deborahs great words with him!!!!!! Sometimes I think he forgets about my RA. And is confused that I felt fine when we went to the lake or the park or whatever and then I am wiped out for days and I like to share some of the posts with him.