RemedySpot.com

Re: The results Are in - RA Factor is 61 from 36.5 that it ws in 2004.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm not sure about the ra factor, but I do know that your sed rate is how they measure the inflammation in your body. My rheumy said that the norm is between 0-16. Mine runs around 48. Anyway, good luck with your new rheumy, and ask lots of questions.

Hugs from Ok.

Gloria>> First let me thank the group for all the support that you guys provide. > > > RA factors have been as follows. Could not find 2005 or 2006 records> 2003 = 51> 2004 = 36.5> 2007 = 61.1> > > Does anyone know what a CRP inflamation Rate is. Mine is .69. I have > no idea what that means. I have decided not to return to teh Rheumy > with the poor bedside manners that I went to 3 weeks ago. I have a new > appointment with a new on( Mcknight. Hopefully he will work. My > Index finger has been swollen for 3 weeks and the pain is radiating > from my wrist to the elbow. My elbow is swollen and damn if that pain > did not keep me up for several nights.> > Lets C what he recomends..Remicaide or Enbrel> > Thank you all for the enbrel info>