RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: [LooseScrews2] hello to all!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Unfortunatly I think any good pain med will bind you up. It should get better though the more you use it. Drink lots of water. I hope you get relief and feel better soon. Marcia Stoyle <marciastoyle@...> wrote: I was scheduled for surgery on January 3rd. However, I fell asleep ona heating pad, and suffered 2nd degree burns to my lower back. Surgerycancelled. I healed well and just

had surgery last Thursday, March27th. They did a lumbarsurgery:lumbar decompression with fusion L2 -S1. I came home from the hospital on Sunday. The pain is level 9. Iam taking hydrocodone bitartrate with acetaminophen 10 mg/325mg twotablets every six hours. I have not had a bowel movement in eightdays. They gave me nothing but stool softeners. I have eaten onlyfruit for the past week. The home health aide gave me Milk of Magnesiayesterday. No results. Today she gave me an enema = things are movingnow! The pain meds just bind me up. I phoned the surgeon at 2:30pmtoday. The secretary said she would get back to me....nothing yet, andit is 6:15pm. I am hoping the phone will ring, and another pain medwill help. thanks for listening...gentle hugs! Marcia in Western NewYork State. --- "m.zaharkiv" <m.zaharkiv > wrote:> Just checking in. Haven't

heard from you in a while. I wrote you an> note to your email account a while back. Wondering if you got it and> how you're doing.> Marika> > __________________________________________________________You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. http://tc.deals./tc/blockbuster/text5.com

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

I am sorry you are in so much pain. I hope you will start feeling better soon. I had the L4 disc surgery a year ago and five weeks later had a car wreck and fractured my L1 vertebrae and had veterbro plasti. I was taken to the local hospital that is only good for bandaids. They sent me home their diagnosis pulled muscles when I had a broken back. Three weeks after I had the wreck I couldn't walk or get out of bed without help I was diagnosed with RA severe. I am now walking without the walker. I know what pain you must be going through. I also have constipation on pain meds. I will just take time for you to get better. I will pray for you. God bless Jo NellMarcia Stoyle <marciastoyle@...> wrote: I was scheduled for surgery on January 3rd. However, I fell asleep ona heating pad, and suffered 2nd degree burns to my lower back. Surgerycancelled. I healed well and just had surgery last Thursday, March27th. They did a lumbarsurgery:lumbar decompression with fusion L2 -S1. I came home from the hospital on Sunday. The pain is level 9. Iam taking hydrocodone bitartrate with acetaminophen 10 mg/325mg twotablets every six hours. I have not had a bowel movement in eightdays. They gave me nothing but stool softeners. I have eaten onlyfruit for the past week. The home health aide gave me Milk of Magnesiayesterday. No results. Today she gave me an enema = things are

movingnow! The pain meds just bind me up. I phoned the surgeon at 2:30pmtoday. The secretary said she would get back to me....nothing yet, andit is 6:15pm. I am hoping the phone will ring, and another pain medwill help. thanks for listening...gentle hugs! Marcia in Western NewYork State. --- "m.zaharkiv" <m.zaharkiv > wrote:> Just checking in. Haven't heard from you in a while. I wrote you an> note to your email account a while back. Wondering if you got it and> how you're doing.> Marika> > __________________________________________________________You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. http://tc.deals./tc/blockbuster/text5.com

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Sorry, I don't know how that happened. I didn't mean for it to go twice.Jo <dearhunterbebe@...> wrote: I am sorry you are in so much pain. I hope you will start feeling better soon. I had the L4 disc surgery a year ago and five weeks later had a car wreck and fractured my L1 vertebrae and had veterbro plasti. I was taken to the local hospital that is only good for bandaids. They sent me home their diagnosis pulled muscles when I had a broken back. Three weeks after I had the wreck I

couldn't walk or get out of bed without help I was diagnosed with RA severe. I am now walking without the walker. I know what pain you must be going through. I also have constipation on pain meds. I will just take time for you to get better. I will pray for you. God bless Jo NellMarcia Stoyle <marciastoyle > wrote: I was scheduled for surgery on January 3rd. However, I fell asleep ona heating pad, and suffered 2nd degree burns to my lower back. Surgerycancelled. I healed well and just had surgery last Thursday, March27th. They did a lumbarsurgery:lumbar decompression with fusion L2 -S1. I came home from the hospital on Sunday. The pain is level 9. Iam taking hydrocodone bitartrate with acetaminophen 10 mg/325mg twotablets every six hours. I

have not had a bowel movement in eightdays. They gave me nothing but stool softeners. I have eaten onlyfruit for the past week. The home health aide gave me Milk of Magnesiayesterday. No results. Today she gave me an enema = things are movingnow! The pain meds just bind me up. I phoned the surgeon at 2:30pmtoday. The secretary said she would get back to me....nothing yet, andit is 6:15pm. I am hoping the phone will ring, and another pain medwill help. thanks for listening...gentle hugs! Marcia in Western NewYork State. --- "m.zaharkiv" <m.zaharkiv > wrote:> Just checking in. Haven't heard from you in a while. I wrote you an> note to your email account a while back. Wondering if you got it and> how you're doing.> Marika> > __________________________________________________________You

rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. http://tc.deals./tc/blockbuster/text5.com You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

thanks, Jo. gentle hugs! Marcia

--- Jo <dearhunterbebe@...> wrote:

> I am sorry you are in so much pain. I hope you will start feeling

> better soon.

> I had the L4 disc surgery a year ago and five weeks later had a car

> wreck and fractured my L1 vertebrae and had veterbro plasti. I was

> taken to the local hospital that is only good for bandaids. They

> sent me home their diagnosis pulled muscles when I had a broken back.

> Three weeks after I had the wreck I couldn't walk or get out of bed

> without help I was diagnosed with RA severe. I am now walking without

> the walker. I know what pain you must be going through. I also

> have constipation on pain meds. I will just take time for you to get

> better. I will pray for you. God bless

>

> Jo Nell

>

> Marcia Stoyle <marciastoyle@...> wrote:

> I was scheduled for surgery on January 3rd. However, I fell

> asleep on

> a heating pad, and suffered 2nd degree burns to my lower back.

> Surgery

> cancelled. I healed well and just had surgery last Thursday, March

> 27th. They did a lumbarsurgery:lumbar decompression with fusion L2 -

> S1. I came home from the hospital on Sunday. The pain is level 9. I

> am taking hydrocodone bitartrate with acetaminophen 10 mg/325mg two

> tablets every six hours. I have not had a bowel movement in eight

> days. They gave me nothing but stool softeners. I have eaten only

> fruit for the past week. The home health aide gave me Milk of

> Magnesia

> yesterday. No results. Today she gave me an enema = things are moving

> now! The pain meds just bind me up. I phoned the surgeon at 2:30pm

> today. The secretary said she would get back to me....nothing yet,

> and

> it is 6:15pm. I am hoping the phone will ring, and another pain med

> will help. thanks for listening...gentle hugs! Marcia in Western New

> York State.

> --- " m.zaharkiv " <m.zaharkiv@...> wrote:

>

> > Just checking in. Haven't heard from you in a while. I wrote you an

> > note to your email account a while back. Wondering if you got it

> and

> > how you're doing.

> > Marika

> >

> >

>

> __________________________________________________________

> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of

> Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

> http://tc.deals./tc/blockbuster/text5.com

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of

> Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total

Access, No Cost.

http://tc.deals./tc/blockbuster/text5.com