RemedySpot.com

Re: OT: Norovirus Outbreak

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A friend of mine lost her 6 yr old daughter to an unnamed virus. They had been on an outing to a children museum. Upon returning home fell ill. She has no fever, just vomoting and diarreha. She called the doctor for advise. He said give her 24 hours, and if it not cleared up by then, bring her in. Her daughter died in 15 hours. So, I thought perhaps this may be what she had contracted. I have contacted a friend in the UK on this matter. He works in a hospital and has not heard of any warnings being issued. But he toldme he would ask around tomorrow.

Hard to tell what is what these days.

Regards,

Adrienne

From: YouTube Service <serviceyoutube (DOT) com>Subject: artnuwa11 sent you a video: "Norovirus Outbreak"artnuwa11 (DOT) comDate: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 4:24 PM

help center | e-mail options | report spam

artnuwa11 has shared a video with you on YouTube:

Norovirus Outbreak

Serious sickness sweeps across United Kingdom

© 2008 YouTube, LLC

A friend of mine lost her 6 yr old daughter to an unnamed virus. They had been on an outing to a children museum. Upon returning home fell ill. She has no fever, just vomoting and diarreha. She called the doctor for advise. He said give her 24 hours, and if it not cleared up by then, bring her in. Her daughter died in 15 hours. So, I thought perhaps this may be what she had contracted. I have contacted a friend in the UK on this matter. He works in a hospital and has not heard of any warnings being issued. But he toldme he would ask around tomorrow.

Regards,

Adrienne

From: YouTube Service <serviceyoutube (DOT) com>Subject: artnuwa11 sent you a video: "Norovirus Outbreak"artnuwa11 (DOT) comDate: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 4:24 PM

Norovirus Outbreak

© 2008 YouTube, LLC

Regards,

Adrienne

Norovirus Outbreak

© 2008 YouTube, LLC

Regards,

Adrienne

Norovirus Outbreak

© 2008 YouTube, LLC

It's just another name for what is commonly known as the stomach bug or "stomach flu" causing diarrhea and vomoting which, I am sure, all of us had on more than one occasions and "survived". But changing the name of this pesky little virus to Norovirus and calling the loo-dashing exercises of several people an "outbreak" gives it such a deliciously dangerous undertone.

Ingrid

Has anyone heard of this?

Regards,

Adrienne

From: YouTube Service <service@...>Subject: artnuwa11 sent you a video: "Norovirus Outbreak"artnuwa11@...Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 4:24 PM

Norovirus Outbreak

© 2008 YouTube, LLC

It's just another name for what is commonly known as the stomach bug or "stomach flu" causing diarrhea and vomoting which, I am sure, all of us had on more than one occasions and "survived". But changing the name of this pesky little virus to Norovirus and calling the loo-dashing exercises of several people an "outbreak" gives it such a deliciously dangerous undertone.

Ingrid

Has anyone heard of this?

Regards,

Adrienne

From: YouTube Service <service@...>Subject: artnuwa11 sent you a video: "Norovirus Outbreak"artnuwa11@...Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 4:24 PM

Norovirus Outbreak

© 2008 YouTube, LLC

Even if you look at the CDC site for Norovirus, they basically say it's no big deal. I'm no doctor, but maybe your friend's daughter had a particularly bad E-coli? Or maybe she did have some minor stomach bug, but got severely dehydrated in the process? Did they not do an autopsy to find out the cause?

_____________________________________________"Prepare your proof before you argue" - Jewish Proverb

HI ,

We became friends 2 yrs after the passing of her child. She never said anything about an autopsy. And I would not dream of asking. But she did say the she was consuming lrg. quantities of liquid, maybe just not fast enough.....

Thanks,

Adrienne

From: VanTassel <victoria.vantassel@...>Subject: Re: OT: "Norovirus Outbreak"no-forced-vaccination Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 12:02 AM

Even if you look at the CDC site for Norovirus, they basically say it's no big deal. I'm no doctor, but maybe your friend's daughter had a particularly bad E-coli? Or maybe she did have some minor stomach bug, but got severely dehydrated in the process? Did they not do an autopsy to find out the cause?____________ _________ _________ _________ ______"Prepare your proof before you argue" - Jewish Proverb

HI ,

We became friends 2 yrs after the passing of her child. She never said anything about an autopsy. And I would not dream of asking. But she did say the she was consuming lrg. quantities of liquid, maybe just not fast enough.....

Thanks,

Adrienne

From: VanTassel <victoria.vantassel@...>Subject: Re: OT: "Norovirus Outbreak"no-forced-vaccination Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 12:02 AM

Even if you look at the CDC site for Norovirus, they basically say it's no big deal. I'm no doctor, but maybe your friend's daughter had a particularly bad E-coli? Or maybe she did have some minor stomach bug, but got severely dehydrated in the process? Did they not do an autopsy to find out the cause?____________ _________ _________ _________ ______"Prepare your proof before you argue" - Jewish Proverb

Hi All that are concerned

Get yourselves Some Arsenicum 30 c This is a great remedy for sickness and diarrhoea. If things have not settled down in two hours ring a homoeopath. Give one tablet each time ten minuets apart for three dose's

then half hour apart for three more dose's. If things settle down give one dose two hours apart for three doses.

Get more help if no improvement after two hours.

tricia

no-forced-vaccination From: artnuwa11@...Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 05:53:29 -0800Subject: Re: OT: "Norovirus Outbreak"

HI ,

Thanks,

Adrienne

From: VanTassel <victoria.vantasselgmail>Subject: Re: OT: "Norovirus Outbreak"no-forced-vaccination Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 12:02 AM

Great search results, great prizes. BigSnapSearch.com Search now

Hi All that are concerned

Get yourselves Some Arsenicum 30 c This is a great remedy for sickness and diarrhoea. If things have not settled down in two hours ring a homoeopath. Give one tablet each time ten minuets apart for three dose's

then half hour apart for three more dose's. If things settle down give one dose two hours apart for three doses.

Get more help if no improvement after two hours.

tricia

no-forced-vaccination From: artnuwa11@...Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 05:53:29 -0800Subject: Re: OT: "Norovirus Outbreak"

HI ,

Thanks,

Adrienne

From: VanTassel <victoria.vantasselgmail>Subject: Re: OT: "Norovirus Outbreak"no-forced-vaccination Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 12:02 AM

Great search results, great prizes. BigSnapSearch.com Search now

I missed it, where is the outbreak?

Liz

> From: VanTassel <victoria.vantassel@...>Subject: Re:

OT: " Norovirus Outbreak " To:

no-forced-vaccination@...: Friday, December 19, 2008, 12:02 AM

>

>

> Even if you look at the CDC site for Norovirus, they basically say

it's no big deal. I'm no doctor, but maybe your friend's daughter had

a particularly bad E-coli? Or maybe she did have some minor stomach

bug, but got severely dehydrated in the process? Did they not do an

autopsy to find out the cause?____________ _________ _________

_________ ______ " Prepare your proof before you argue " - Jewish Proverb

>

>

>

>

>

>

> _________________________________________________________________

> Get a bird's eye view of the world with Multimap

> http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454059/direct/01/

>

I missed it, where is the outbreak?

Liz

> From: VanTassel <victoria.vantassel@...>Subject: Re:

OT: " Norovirus Outbreak " To:

no-forced-vaccination@...: Friday, December 19, 2008, 12:02 AM

>

>

> Even if you look at the CDC site for Norovirus, they basically say

it's no big deal. I'm no doctor, but maybe your friend's daughter had

a particularly bad E-coli? Or maybe she did have some minor stomach

bug, but got severely dehydrated in the process? Did they not do an

autopsy to find out the cause?____________ _________ _________

_________ ______ " Prepare your proof before you argue " - Jewish Proverb

>

>

>

>

>

>

> _________________________________________________________________

> Get a bird's eye view of the world with Multimap

> http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454059/direct/01/

>

Hi Liz, it was an American news broadcast, saying it is happening in the UK. So far my contacts in the UK says it is not going on! The news story warns it could happen in the US, anytime.

Regards,

A

From: Brandegee <lightspirals@...>Subject: Re: OT: "Norovirus Outbreak"no-forced-vaccination Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 12:18 PM

I missed it, where is the outbreak?Liz> From: VanTassel <victoria.vantassel @...>Subject: Re:[no-forced-vaccinat ion] OT: "Norovirus Outbreak"To:no-forced-vaccinati on@...: Friday, December 19, 2008, 12:02 AM> > > Even if you look at the CDC site for Norovirus, they basically sayit's no big deal. I'm no doctor, but maybe your friend's daughter hada particularly bad E-coli? Or maybe she did have some minor stomachbug, but got severely dehydrated in the process? Did they not do anautopsy to find out the cause?_

_________ __ _________ __________________ ______"Prepare your proof before you argue" - Jewish Proverb> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Get a bird's eye view of the world with Multimap> http://clk.atdmt. com/GBL/go/ 115454059/ direct/01/>

Hi Liz, it was an American news broadcast, saying it is happening in the UK. So far my contacts in the UK says it is not going on! The news story warns it could happen in the US, anytime.

Regards,

A

From: Brandegee <lightspirals@...>Subject: Re: OT: "Norovirus Outbreak"no-forced-vaccination Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 12:18 PM

I missed it, where is the outbreak?Liz> From: VanTassel <victoria.vantassel @...>Subject: Re:[no-forced-vaccinat ion] OT: "Norovirus Outbreak"To:no-forced-vaccinati on@...: Friday, December 19, 2008, 12:02 AM> > > Even if you look at the CDC site for Norovirus, they basically sayit's no big deal. I'm no doctor, but maybe your friend's daughter hada particularly bad E-coli? Or maybe she did have some minor stomachbug, but got severely dehydrated in the process? Did they not do anautopsy to find out the cause?_

_________ __ _________ __________________ ______"Prepare your proof before you argue" - Jewish Proverb> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Get a bird's eye view of the world with Multimap> http://clk.atdmt. com/GBL/go/ 115454059/ direct/01/>

For crying out loud! People have been "stricken" by a bout of diarrhea since time immemorial and I bet millions are rushing to the loo as we speak. Whoever wrote that story is a complete moron and so are the people swallowing the crap that the "norovirus" commonly known as a stomach bug is a "highly dangerous disease" which "could happen in the US anytime".

Ingrid

Regards,

A

I missed it, where is the outbreak?Liz> From: VanTassel <victoria.vantassel @...>Subject: Re:[no-forced-vaccinat ion] OT: "Norovirus Outbreak"To:no-forced-vaccinati on@...: Friday, December 19, 2008, 12:02 AM> > > Even if you look at the CDC site for Norovirus, they basically sayit's no big deal. I'm no doctor, but maybe your friend's daughter hada particularly bad E-coli? Or maybe she did have some minor stomachbug, but got severely dehydrated in the process? Did they not do anautopsy to find out the cause?_ _________ __ _________ __________________ ______"Prepare your proof before you argue" - Jewish Proverb> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Get a bird's eye view of the world with Multimap> http://clk.atdmt. com/GBL/go/ 115454059/ direct/01/>

For crying out loud! People have been "stricken" by a bout of diarrhea since time immemorial and I bet millions are rushing to the loo as we speak. Whoever wrote that story is a complete moron and so are the people swallowing the crap that the "norovirus" commonly known as a stomach bug is a "highly dangerous disease" which "could happen in the US anytime".

Ingrid

Regards,

A

I missed it, where is the outbreak?Liz> From: VanTassel <victoria.vantassel @...>Subject: Re:[no-forced-vaccinat ion] OT: "Norovirus Outbreak"To:no-forced-vaccinati on@...: Friday, December 19, 2008, 12:02 AM> > > Even if you look at the CDC site for Norovirus, they basically sayit's no big deal. I'm no doctor, but maybe your friend's daughter hada particularly bad E-coli? Or maybe she did have some minor stomachbug, but got severely dehydrated in the process? Did they not do anautopsy to find out the cause?_ _________ __ _________ __________________ ______"Prepare your proof before you argue" - Jewish Proverb> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Get a bird's eye view of the world with Multimap> http://clk.atdmt. com/GBL/go/ 115454059/ direct/01/>

Thanks, I agree it might not be a big deal at all.

Sounds like Arsenicum is still useful :)

Liz

> > From: VanTassel <victoria.vantassel

@...>Subject: Re:

> [no-forced-vaccinat ion] OT: " Norovirus Outbreak " To:

> no-forced-vaccinati on@: Friday, December 19, 2008, 12:02 AM

> >

> >

> > Even if you look at the CDC site for Norovirus, they

basically

> say

> it's no big deal. I'm no doctor, but maybe your friend's

daughter

> had

> a particularly bad E-coli? Or maybe she did have some minor

> stomach

> bug, but got severely dehydrated in the process? Did they

not do

> an

> autopsy to find out the cause?_ _________ __ _________

> _________

> _________ ______ " Prepare your proof before you argue " - Jewish

> Proverb

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

_________ _

> > Get a bird's eye view of the world with Multimap

> > http://clk.atdmt. com/GBL/go/ 115454059/ direct/01/

> >

>

Thanks, I agree it might not be a big deal at all.

Sounds like Arsenicum is still useful :)

Liz

> > From: VanTassel <victoria.vantassel

@...>Subject: Re:

> [no-forced-vaccinat ion] OT: " Norovirus Outbreak " To:

> no-forced-vaccinati on@: Friday, December 19, 2008, 12:02 AM

> >

> >

> > Even if you look at the CDC site for Norovirus, they

basically

> say

> it's no big deal. I'm no doctor, but maybe your friend's

daughter