RemedySpot.com

Just found this

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I learned how to read the stock pages when I was in third grade or so. This happened one Saturday when I was tired of watching cartoons and found a stock market program. They explained it very clearly and the charts are very logical anyway. Now and then I watched the show again and learned a lot. Funny thing though, the adults were quicker to make fun of me than to listen to the stock advice. Too bad about that because some of them really turned out well, Microsoft being one of them. Imagine buying in back in the early 1980's. Get a load of preffered convertable stock with a 3 for 1 split (I'm sure I recall seeing an add for that). With the couple of splits that occurred between then and the 1990's tech bubble, you could have ended up with 12 times your original amount of stocks. At the peak prices that could have been a nice sum.

• 1 year later...

I think that if you did a survey of couples you will

find that a high number both have Lyme / TBIDs.

If published research will show it is in canine and

mouse semen... I think it is fear of establishment

that prevents anyone from doing and/or publishing the data.

• 1 year later...

http://1stholistic.com/reading.There is a place on here that describes using honey and cinnamon as a non medicinal pain reliever for arthritis. It is also supposed to help lower cholesterol and even help with weight loss. Since I figure I am on enough medication I am willing to give it a go and will let everybody know if it works.

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.