RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Herald

thank you for caring , i was sending you a note, but do not know if i pushed the right butten, as i am new at this , you have no idea, what it means to me , knowing i am not all alone , and have some support from you guys, that is the only support i have in this world

, many churches or faith-based groups have support groups that would welcome you. Also your local hospital may have a social services department that could put you in contact with an appropriate local support group. Your city, county, or state social services agencies may be able to suggest support groups. Please don¢t give up. Meeting in person would be better than a support group but you can get what support we can give by coming here. I hope you start feeling better. God bless.

From: rheumatoid_arthriti sgroups (DOT) com [mailto: rheumatoid_arthriti sgroups (DOT) com ] On Behalf Of MarikaSent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 3:49 PMrheumatoid_arthriti sgroups (DOT) comSubject:[rheumatoid_ arthritis] Dear Elizbeth

>Dear ElizbethThank you for your kind words, my biggest problem is my lonelynessi have to koop with i have a little dog, and he is still keeping me going, otherwise who knows what would become of me. we dont have any support groups here whatsoever, so i just have to struggle all aloneas best as i can.Thank you for caring_,_._,___