RemedySpot.com

Re: NFV Contact Database Created

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You can sign into the group at and modify your delivery preferences to Daily Digest or you can choose to read messages on the web with no email.

"The only true gift is a portion of thyself."Ralph Waldo Emerson

In a message dated 1/9/2008 7:57:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, majestichealth@... writes:

Hi Ralph,

Because of my work and the need to keep this email address clearer, I am finding it difficult to keep up with all the emails from this group...I do however want to stay involved and in touch..I need to remove myself from getting all the emails to my address..how do I do this? I would also like to stay in touch with you as I read your website and in the near future will probably need your service. I am a research scientist and work with holistic medicine, and am completing a book of Medicine of the Milleniuum and have descovered what cancer really is..something that no oncologist that I know or in this country, has cared to address...we need not leave this country to have a cure for cancer but of course I cannot say what I really want to say..words are important or I will go to prison..how sad Hope to hear from you Dr. Debbie Lang

NFV Contact Database Created

I've noticed that a number of posters have told a bit about themselvesand their experiences.http://groups. / group/no- forced-vaccinati on/databaseTo facilitate this exchange, without cluttering the message board,I've set up a Contacts Database to which you can add your contactinformation and comments about your personal experiences, recommendedlinks (some of your recommended links may also be added to our generallinks section on the Forum).Thank you so much for participating!Ralph Fucetola JD

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

You can sign into the group at and modify your delivery preferences to Daily Digest or you can choose to read messages on the web with no email.

"The only true gift is a portion of thyself."Ralph Waldo Emerson

In a message dated 1/9/2008 7:57:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, majestichealth@... writes:

Hi Ralph,

Because of my work and the need to keep this email address clearer, I am finding it difficult to keep up with all the emails from this group...I do however want to stay involved and in touch..I need to remove myself from getting all the emails to my address..how do I do this? I would also like to stay in touch with you as I read your website and in the near future will probably need your service. I am a research scientist and work with holistic medicine, and am completing a book of Medicine of the Milleniuum and have descovered what cancer really is..something that no oncologist that I know or in this country, has cared to address...we need not leave this country to have a cure for cancer but of course I cannot say what I really want to say..words are important or I will go to prison..how sad Hope to hear from you Dr. Debbie Lang

I've noticed that a number of posters have told a bit about themselvesand their experiences.http://groups. / group/no- forced-vaccinati on/databaseTo facilitate this exchange, without cluttering the message board,I've set up a Contacts Database to which you can add your contactinformation and comments about your personal experiences, recommendedlinks (some of your recommended links may also be added to our generallinks section on the Forum).Thank you so much for participating!Ralph Fucetola JD

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for the info Mavis....I appreciate it...

[no-forced-vaccinat ion] NFV Contact Database Created

hi

i too had mercury poisoning and am recovered ( from 14 down to 1.5) after chelation and removal of silver amalgams)

i always bring to attention to my student's parents the dangers of vaccinations.

and am pleased that some take my advice: i am a tutor teach all special ed and those that are not from K-college level.

i was in the US Army for 10 yrs as board certified MLT , working as microbiologist, chemist and was working in ER doing triage.

i was interviewed by the portland phoenix (newspaper) on mercury poisoning , when i lived in maine, it was in the top 10 for several years to alert people on mercury poisoning. finally here in texas , parents have choice not to vaccine based on religious choice, others home school their children. please feel free to contact me, ty debora tyler (mulansmom2004)

[no-forced-vaccinat ion] NFV Contact Database Created