RemedySpot.com

Re:Best U.S. cities for rheumatoid arthritis patients?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, I have live in Hawaii and it really depends on what island and where you live. I lived up in the mountains in Oahu. It was very cool in the mornings 50s and 80s during the day. However it rains EVERY day. they have two seasons wet and dry. So if rain damp and cool make you feel worst then that would not be a good climate for you.

I am also in Texas north of Austin. The weather is really not that much an issue for me. I leave my house very early for my commute to work Its not even light outside yet. So far I really have not had any problems with the cold. I don't like it but this is what I do. Ihave been to houston many times and never liked the climate there.

I have a series of thermal blankets I use on my bed. I sleep on a waterbed...so I am warm all around. I sleep in fleece pj pants to get my feet and lets warm and use warm fuzzie socks if need be. When i get up in the morning I have very little to any stiffness. If there is a ice on my car glass I will warm the car...but normally I just get in and go. My van had SUPER heat and within a 15 mins I have to turn it down...its too hot.

I don't think moving really solves or makes anything better...just shifts the same set of problems into a new environment. If I was to move...my allergies may get better to begin with...then something new in that environment will eventually set them off again. Same thing with my arthritis. I may feel better initially (honymoon period) then other things will appear.

good luck

ToniStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.