RemedySpot.com

Re: Lost Sleep

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi! Glad u found us and are posting.But sorry of the rx. I have had ra for around 26 -27 yrs and yes i have had trouble sleeping. Sometimes i know why i cant sleep as i am having a specific problem area and other times (like tonight) i have no idea why i am not sleeping. I have found like u that it doesnt matter what i take if i cant sleep i cant sleep. i have learned that sometimes i can just lay there in bed and relax and get my rest and then other times i have learned that it is just better to go ahead and get up and read. After sometimes to get aquainted with ur "new self" u will get it figured out what works best for u, but also know that i have found times in my life with ra just when i think i know how to handle me low and behold something changes and i have a time of nothing works. Best advice...... be flexable with urself and be kind and patatient with u! Good luck and God Bless Meminewnichol

<newnichol@...> wrote: Hi I am new here. I have soooooo many questions that I do not know where to start. I guess I have to start facing this diagnosis sometime so...does anyone else wake ALL NIGHT LONG? It does not matter what I take to sleep. I could take enough to put down a horse for the night...yet...there I am...up over and over again.Thanks for reading!Dear God, I thank you that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Lord, I pray that

you will make me spiritually beautiful. I thank you that I am a new creation in Christ. Help me to walk in that truth today and wear that heavenly glow that only comes by spending time with You. In Jesus' Name, Amen. It's so much more friendly with two. Piglet, Pooh's Little Instruction Book, inspired by A.A. Milne

Guest guest

Hi,

I was having alot of trouble sleeping so I bought a 5 inch down matress pad. It is like sleeping on a cloud. I still wake up alot, but am finally able to sleep. The pad cushions every one of my bones. I also sleep with a body pillow to cushion my knees and feet as I sleep on my side.

Hugs from Okla.,

Gloria> Hi I am new here. I have soooooo many questions that I do not know > where to start. I guess I have to start facing this diagnosis sometime > so...does anyone else wake ALL NIGHT LONG? It does not matter what I > take to sleep. I could take enough to put down a horse for the > night...yet...there I am...up over and over again.> Thanks for reading!> > > > > > > Dear God, I thank you that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Lord, I pray that you will make me spiritually beautiful. I thank you that I am a new creation in Christ. Help me to walk in that truth today and wear that heavenly glow that only comes by spending time with You. > In Jesus' Name, Amen. > > > It's so much more friendly with two. Piglet, Pooh's Little Instruction Book, inspired by A.A. Milne>