RemedySpot.com

Re: Karma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am so glad they got there. I had hoped the mail system would be working with us to get them to you on time!

Thank you very much for telling me they got there on time. Thank you for the kind words too. They mean a lot to me. :-)

Sincerely,~Karmahttp://loaves-n-fishes.com

Dear Karma:

I just came back from my trip. The enema bags arrived just a few minutes before going to the airport! Thank you so much for sending them. I am sure your business is going to flourish (if not already doing so) because you are a true healer: very loving and compassionate. Many thanks again and have a wonderful week!

Subscription email: mailto:bowel cleanse-subscribeegroups

• 6 months later...
Guest guest

Christel,

It is on this page:

http://www.tmd.ac.jp/med/mzoo/MPM/mpm14E.html

It isn't a close up of it. Let the picture load, it is in the display with the turquoise on either side of it. It is hanging on three posts and draped like a drying fire hose. I will look for close-up pictures of tapeworms for you. This one is not a close-up, just a really long one that is intact and on display.

~Karma ---------------------------------------http://loaves-n-fishes.com/ Health care items, over 200 manufacturers, over 5,000 products including vitamins, herbs, passive aerobic exercisers, body-fat scales, camping and storage food, plus more, at 10-30% off retail prices!http://www.karma.awarenesshealth.com/ Awareness Products, parasite and colon cleanses, Mediterranean botanicals

http://www.ghtdirect.com/19405 Global Health Trax - Liquid Hydroxygen Plus, add an oxygen supplement to your water. AND ProgestAroma which is a unique, aromatherapy formula that contains pharmaceutical-grade progesterone. ProgestAroma's pure essential oils have a fragrance that appeals to men and women alike. This non-staining, fast-absorbing formula will make your Progesterone experience a pleasant one. Progesterone assists in balancing the body's endocrine system. This includes acting as a precursor to the steroid hormones, supporting and maintaining pregnancy and other reproductive functions as well as many intrinsic, or built-in, regulatory functions.

-----Original Message-----From: Christelti@... [mailto:Christelti@...]Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 6:12 PMbowel cleanse Subject: Karma<< You are right, that is the page the tapeworm is on. >>Karma, I must have missed it somewhere. Please be so kind and repost the picture.ThanksChristel

• 6 years later...
Guest guest

Nichol wrote: Does anyone out there believe in Karma? I just do not know

in which lifetime I went very wrong.

Ardeith writes: I don't know about everyone else on this e-list.....but I

don't.

I don't believe any of us did anything to deserve pain and misery. Like

rain, it just happens to fall on some people.

Nichol wrote: maybe one day I can come back as something beautiful and

> carefree...like a butterfly.

Ardeith writes: First, you've got to be a caterpillar...and hope a bird

doesn't eat you, then you get to go into a cocoon, and hope you make the

change completely, then you get to be a butterfly.....and hope a bird

doesn't eat you for the few weeks you get to live. Think I'd rather be a

big, bad giant squid........

Nichol wrote: How much can one person take? What on God's Green Earth did I

EVER do to deserve all the suffering I have gone through? I just cannot

figure it out and am tired of trying.

Ardeith writes: As I said above, you didn't do anything to deserve

this......neither did my mother, or I. Mama's gone now, and if she comes

back, I hope it's in a form that she can dance and dance and dance.........

Nichol wrote: I give. UNCLE for Christ's sake! I am sorry but my shoulders

are

just not this big!

Ardeith writes: That's something only you can decide. Maybe your body has

let you down, but you still have a good mind, don't you? You can always

learn something new.....as long as you are here to learn it. If you believe

in God, in the Christian sense of God, then you must believe He put you here

for a reason....but I don't believe it was to punish you and make you

suffer. No God worthy of the name deliberately sets out to make His

creations suffer....that just happen because our bodies aren't perfect.

According to my Sunday School teacher, in days long past, God makes our

souls perfect, not our bodies.

And before you decide to just " check out " early and avoid the pain.....how

will you face your Creator with your days all unused? You went to law schoo

l? How would you explain to your Creator that you wasted the brains he gave

you?

What could you do with that brain, and all that knowledge, to help others

who also suffer pain and misery? Did you consider that your Creator may

have put you where you are, with your brains and skills, because others

might need you?

No, it's not fair......but " life " is not spelled f-a-i-r, is it? What is it

that you would most like to do for the rest of your life? Work on

answering that, and you may find a satisfactory life.....not perfect....and

maybe not easy....but satisfying.....

Ardy

Guest guest

Dear New- Having RA for 13 years now and in a bad flare I myself wonder about Karma. Was it my destiny to suffer and live like this in pain and with such fatigue. I took everything for granted. I lived frivilously and selfishly because I never suspected at 33 life as I knew it would end and a huge STOP sign would be placed in front of me. After wasting a year in bed going from Dr. to Dr. and being told it was all in my head, My RA popped up and they were treating me for lupus at the time. I realized that I didnt have a choice here. This was a glitch in my Genetic code and a think related to my weak immune system. My mother was always sick though she never had RA, I have been through everything she passed onto me. I didnt choose this to happen to me and I was a good person, always kind to people and animals. I was also spoiled and was wasting my life with all the usual nothings healthy people fill their lives with. Not so anymore. I learned I was a fighter. I fight this disease every day. I am losing ground severely lately. My disease is just too aggressive. Still I find quality of life in the quiet thoughtful intelligence of my mind. When your body degrades, your mind begins to compensate. I learned what true compassion and unconditional love meant. I am one of the " broken " people now and not many understand that. People complain about things from a knot in their hair to a broken car vanity mirror or what someone said to another. The veil has been lifted from my eyes and my mind enough to see who I am and what I was meant to do. To learn what my Disease teaches me and pass that humility and wisdom onto others. I share my experience with everyone I can and help enrich their lives by making them see what really matters. How to really appreciate every day, not merely live it. It is your destiny to suffer but in your suffering you have reached a state of grace and earned the right to have life conform to you now. Its a very powerful thing and gives me so much strength on bad days like these. Sometimes I welcome unconciousness just to escape from my body for a while and in the coming day I find new resolve in listening to a bird sing or the smell of freshly cut grass. What time is given to me here on earth is a living hell some days but also a great blessing by surrounding myself with family and friends who love me. Your mind is beset with emotional pain and your body is plagued with disease and they are both very tired. You cant see beyond those things right now, but do try. You have a very special place in life where most people fear to tread. You have great courage and a strong will. This disease wants you to give in and give up. It is a parasite feeding on you as its host. It is designed to make you despair. I wont let a disease tell me what kind of person I am or make me give up according to its time table. I have to find a balance or synergy with my parasite. I listen to my body and do the best I can. Ice packs or pain pills or a visit to the Doctor. Thats my life right now. Maybe it will get worse, or maybe it will get better. I have to hope for the later. A better and brighter day will come, I have just hit a bad patch but I have to believe it will get better. That is my choice, and mine alone. Keep your chin UP. Deborah

On 7/26/07, newnichol <newnichol@...> wrote:

Does anyone out there believe in Karma? I just do not know in which lifetime I went very wrong. I must have been Jack the Ripper in another life and I hope that each since has gotten just a little bit better so maybe one day I can come back as something beautiful and carefree...like a butterfly.I thought that I had been living a good life...a right life. I have always been good to people and animals. I went to college and then law school. I thought my life was just beginning. That is where...somewhere...somehow...it took a major left turn.In 1997 I started to get very, very sick and I went everywhere...and I mean everywhere and no one could tell me what was wrong. Four years later, still undiagnosed and by this time in a wheelchair, I just wanted to know what was wrong. I didn't even care if it would be something that would result in my death...I just wanted to know.Finally...I was diagnosed with a rare neurological disorder called Startle Disease. Little did I know that was the beginning of the end for me.No...Startle Disease does not kill you but I have been though hospitalization after hospitalization since then.Than April of last year I got a PE (Pulmonary Embolism) and was hospitalized for that. In june I had to have my gall bladder removed and I finally thought I was done. How much can one person take?Not to mention that in March and April my mom...my best friend...went

into a coma because she just stopped breathing. They did not think for the longest time that she would ever come off. Thankfully she did.Then this past November I went to the ER for a migraine. The IV left me with a systemic staph infection that was MRSA. I had to have surgery on my hand to save it.Since November I have known that something has just not been right with my health. Now I know what it is...RA. I am told that it has been caused my the MRSA. So I went from a migraine to MRSA and now RA on top of my Startle Disease.How much can one person take? What on God's Green Earth did I EVER do to deserve all the suffering I have gone through? I just cannot figure it out and am tired of trying.I give. UNCLE for Christ's sake! I am sorry but my shoulders are just not this big! Do you think all of those butterflies were once where I am now?Please just let this end and let me be a butterfly!

Guest guest

Bless your heart, you are so young to go through this. I know that this seems horrible, life I mean, but you have got to stop and smell the roses sweetheart.

RA is a horrible disease and it seems to spin off several other diseases.Since being dxd with ra I have developed diabetes, sjogren's syndrome, degenerative spine disease, osteoporosis, and when I go to my appt on Fri., they are going to check me for ms. I also had to go to an allergist and found out that I am extremely allergic to my dog!!! I think that things happen in cycles. 6 years ago my 16 mnth old grandaughter passed away, then exactly 1 year later, my mother was mowing her yard, and just died. She had lupus. Then, 1 yr later, my best friend committed suicide.

Baby, what I am trying to tell you is it's just life. Some just have it a little rougher than some. I find that prayer helps to calm me, and to accept what I am going through. I just look around me and always see that there are people alot less fortunate in this world. It is then, I realize that I have alot to be thankful for.

Hang in there kiddo, this group is the best thing that has happened to me since ra.

Hugs from Ok., Gloria

>> Does anyone out there believe in Karma? I just do not know in which > lifetime I went very wrong. I must have been Jack the Ripper in > another life and I hope that each since has gotten just a little bit > better so maybe one day I can come back as something beautiful and > carefree...like a butterfly.> > I thought that I had been living a good life...a right life. I have > always been good to people and animals. I went to college and then > law school. I thought my life was just beginning. That is > where...somewhere...somehow...it took a major left turn.> > In 1997 I started to get very, very sick and I went everywhere...and > I mean everywhere and no one could tell me what was wrong. Four > years later, still undiagnosed and by this time in a wheelchair, I > just wanted to know what was wrong. I didn't even care if it would > be something that would result in my death...I just wanted to know.> > Finally...I was diagnosed with a rare neurological disorder called > Startle Disease. Little did I know that was the beginning of the end > for me.> > No...Startle Disease does not kill you but I have been though > hospitalization after hospitalization since then.> > Than April of last year I got a PE (Pulmonary Embolism) and was > hospitalized for that. In june I had to have my gall bladder removed > and I finally thought I was done. How much can one person take?> > Not to mention that in March and April my mom...my best friend...went > into a coma because she just stopped breathing. They did not think > for the longest time that she would ever come off. Thankfully she > did.> > Then this past November I went to the ER for a migraine. The IV left > me with a systemic staph infection that was MRSA. I had to have > surgery on my hand to save it.> > Since November I have known that something has just not been right > with my health. Now I know what it is...RA. I am told that it has > been caused my the MRSA. So I went from a migraine to MRSA and now > RA on top of my Startle Disease.> > How much can one person take? What on God's Green Earth did I EVER > do to deserve all the suffering I have gone through? I just cannot > figure it out and am tired of trying.> > I give. UNCLE for Christ's sake! I am sorry but my shoulders are > just not this big! Do you think all of those butterflies were once > where I am now?> > Please just let this end and let me be a butterfly!>