Re: [SPAM]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

DearGwen,

Do you take anything else with the Orencia like MTX or one of the other

DMARD's? How much do you get by vials 3 or more? I'm going to get it in 2

weeks. Remicade didn't help and MTX made me lose a lot and I mean lot of

hair even though I took 1,600 mcg. Folic acid.

Sincerely,Bunny

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

Leonie,

Give me your email address and I shall let you know of a Compounding Chemist in Bondi Junction that will produce LDN on request. We have made an appointment with that Dr. in Manly for early August.

aeverym1@...

Original Message -----

low dose naltrexone

Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 2:24 PM

Subject: [sPAM] [low dose naltrexone]

Hi ,

Did you say you are in the Sydney region ? The list of LDN doctors Crystal sent, has doctors all over Australia including Sydney. Did you get it ? I'm considering going there myself, as the one in Canberra, I don't like much.

Best,

Leonie

[sPAM] Re: [low dose naltrexone] Re:/purity of LDN

Hi ,Would you be confident in the dosage if you were to use Revia tablets, dissolved in distilled water, then measured in a syringe to 3mg?I know a compounder is better, however, could I be confident in this method until I can get in to see a Doctor?Thank you.alrightguy123 <alrightguy123 > wrote:

Personal opinion from working in labs for 20 years:It's impossible to accurately or precisely tap out "about a third" ofthe contents of a capsule. Dissolve the stuff in distilled water,then use a syringe from the drug store to measure out the dose.>> mjh> > She breaks open the small 10mg capsule of Naltrexone and takes abouta third of the powder every night. She has only been doing this forabout three weeks. Before that she was taking the whole capsule,without much effect. It's too early to tell if the reduced dose willhave any effect. Price214-551-2713www.TruckingDeals.com