RemedySpot.com

something i found

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I really enjoyed this, Janet. Stress relief just cannot be overemphasized, in

my opinion. I played it while in a

big tub of hot, oily lavender scented water with floating candles burning. Thanks! Afterward I spent some real quality time

with my Homedics back massage cushion and foot massage unit. I’m so loose I am limp : )

Nikki

http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm

There is a free download that you can play on your media player.

I found this very relaxing this morning.

I don't know if it works or not. But

sure was relaxing to me.

Love

Janet

• 2 weeks later...

Oh this was sooo relaxing! I wonder if anyone has purchased the whole thing? I

was reading

the endorsements and noticed that my hepatologist from when I was living in

California, Dr.

Gish, was among them! Small world :-). Talking about good doctors - he

is wonderful

and so accessible!

>

> http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm

>

> There is a free download that you can play on your media player.

> I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or not.

But sure was

relaxing to me.

> Love

> Janet

>

>

> Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible

with a smile

>

I have been using the one I provided the link for every morning when it is quiet in the house. I have noticed that I have more enegry. I think it is due to clearing my mind for a bit that helps the most. But yesterday, I worked a full 8 hours, drove over a 100 miles. Then came home and made supper dealt with the youngun's. I didn't crash out until 10:30 last night. For me that is a miracle, I usually need a nap around 1:00 in the afternoon. So I think it is working. Love JanetCheckers2001 <simplicity53@...> wrote: Oh this was sooo relaxing! I wonder if anyone has purchased the whole thing? I was reading the endorsements and noticed that my hepatologist from when I was living in California, Dr. Gish, was among them! Small world :-). Talking about good doctors - he is wonderful and so accessible! >> http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm> > There is a free download that you can play on your media player.> I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or not. But sure was relaxing to me.> Love> Janet>

> > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile>Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Dr Gish is your hep ??????? In the bay area or in Las Vegas ? He is also my doc , and his whole group are great . I just luv him to death

Re: Something I found

Oh this was sooo relaxing! I wonder if anyone has purchased the whole thing? I was reading the endorsements and noticed that my hepatologist from when I was living in California, Dr. Gish, was among them! Small world :-). Talking about good doctors - he is wonderful and so accessible! >> http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm> > There is a free download that you can play on your media player.> I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or not. But sure was relaxing to me.> Love> Janet> > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile>

You lucky lady! Where are you seeing him? Bay area or Las Vegas (I think I

read Las Vegas

in an earlier note, but you know the memory is the first to go on treatment

lol).

I lived in the eastern sierra mountains of Calif. for about 15 years. I saw

Dr. Gish in the

Reno, NV office and agree that he is incredible. He was also treating my best

friend for a

different liver disease and we had some fun trips to Reno for doc appointments.

In 2002,

after a third biopsy and Dr. Gish's good blessings, I accepted a job overseas

and relocated

back in the states (West Virginia) this past summer. Took a four year break

from seeing

doctors! I'm being treated through the University of Pittsburgh Center for

Liver Diseases

and so far I'm pleased with the team, but it was hard to let the personal care I

felt from Dr.

Gish.

> >

> > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm

> >

> > There is a free download that you can play on your media player.

> > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or not.

But sure was

> relaxing to me.

> > Love

> > Janet

> >

> >

> > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the

impossible with a

smile

> >

>

read Las Vegas

lol).

Dr. Gish in the

friend for a

In 2002,

and relocated

from seeing

Liver Diseases

and so far I'm pleased with the team, but it was hard to let the personal care I

felt from Dr.

Gish.

> >

> >

But sure was

> relaxing to me.

> > Love

> > Janet

> >

> >

impossible with a

smile

> >

>

read Las Vegas

lol).

Dr. Gish in the

friend for a

In 2002,

and relocated

from seeing

Liver Diseases

felt from Dr.

Gish.

> >

> >

But sure was

> relaxing to me.

> > Love

> > Janet

> >

> >

impossible with a

smile

> >

>

Where in the eastern Sierra mountains? Truckee? I live in Grass Valley and I just love it here! jaxCheckers2001 <simplicity53@...> wrote: You lucky lady! Where are you seeing him? Bay area or Las Vegas (I think I read Las Vegas in an earlier note, but you know the memory is the first to go on treatment lol). I lived in the eastern sierra mountains of Calif. for about 15 years. I saw Dr. Gish in the Reno, NV office and agree that he is incredible. He was also treating my best

friend for a different liver disease and we had some fun trips to Reno for doc appointments. In 2002, after a third biopsy and Dr. Gish's good blessings, I accepted a job overseas and relocated back in the states (West Virginia) this past summer. Took a four year break from seeing doctors! I'm being treated through the University of Pittsburgh Center for Liver Diseases and so far I'm pleased with the team, but it was hard to let the personal care I felt from Dr. Gish. > >> > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm> > > > There is a free download that you can play on your media player.> > I found

this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or not. But sure was > relaxing to me.> > Love> > Janet> > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile> >>Jackie

Where in the eastern Sierra mountains? Truckee? I live in Grass Valley and I just love it here! jaxCheckers2001 <simplicity53@...> wrote: You lucky lady! Where are you seeing him? Bay area or Las Vegas (I think I read Las Vegas in an earlier note, but you know the memory is the first to go on treatment lol). I lived in the eastern sierra mountains of Calif. for about 15 years. I saw Dr. Gish in the Reno, NV office and agree that he is incredible. He was also treating my best

friend for a different liver disease and we had some fun trips to Reno for doc appointments. In 2002, after a third biopsy and Dr. Gish's good blessings, I accepted a job overseas and relocated back in the states (West Virginia) this past summer. Took a four year break from seeing doctors! I'm being treated through the University of Pittsburgh Center for Liver Diseases and so far I'm pleased with the team, but it was hard to let the personal care I felt from Dr. Gish. > >> > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm> > > > There is a free download that you can play on your media player.> > I found

this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or not. But sure was > relaxing to me.> > Love> > Janet> > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile> >>Jackie

I was referred to him a little over a yr ago , when my last GI dumped me . I was an emotional wreak . He gave me hope , even though that hope was short lived . Now I see him every month in Las Vegas until my MELD score changes then I will have to transplant.

You lucky lady! Where are you seeing him? Bay area or Las Vegas (I think I read Las Vegas in an earlier note, but you know the memory is the first to go on treatment lol). I lived in the eastern sierra mountains of Calif. for about 15 years. I saw Dr. Gish in the Reno, NV office and agree that he is incredible. He was also treating my best friend for a different liver disease and we had some fun trips to Reno for doc appointments. In 2002, after a third biopsy and Dr. Gish's good blessings, I accepted a job overseas and relocated back in the states (West Virginia) this past summer. Took a four year break from seeing doctors! I'm being treated through the University of Pittsburgh Center for Liver Diseases and so far I'm pleased with the team, but it was hard to let the personal care I felt from Dr. Gish. > >> > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm> > > > There is a free download that you can play on your media player.> > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or not. But sure was > relaxing to me.> > Love> > Janet> > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile> >>

I HATE THAT THOUGHT Liz! I hope your meld score never goes any higher! I love you lady! jaxelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: I was referred to him a little over a yr ago , when my last GI dumped me . I was an emotional wreak . He gave me hope , even though that hope was short lived . Now I see him every month in Las Vegas until my MELD score changes then I will have to transplant. Re: Something I found You lucky lady! Where are you seeing him? Bay area or Las Vegas (I think I read Las Vegas in an earlier note, but you know the memory is the first to go on treatment lol). I lived in the eastern sierra mountains of Calif. for about 15 years. I saw Dr. Gish in the Reno, NV office and

agree that he is incredible. He was also treating my best friend for a different liver disease and we had some fun trips to Reno for doc appointments. In 2002, after a third biopsy and Dr. Gish's good blessings, I accepted a job overseas and relocated back in the states (West Virginia) this past summer. Took a four year break from seeing doctors! I'm being treated through the University of Pittsburgh Center for Liver Diseases and so far I'm pleased with the team, but it was hard to let the personal care I felt from Dr. Gish. > >> > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm> > > > There is a free download that you can play on your media player.> > I found

this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or not. But sure was > relaxing to me.> > Love> > Janet> > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile> >> Jackie

Unfortunately my liver is starting to decomp and my enzymes are up higher than they ever have been in 20 yrs and my MELD score is starting to go up a little .......

You lucky lady! Where are you seeing him? Bay area or Las Vegas (I think I read Las Vegas in an earlier note, but you know the memory is the first to go on treatment lol). I lived in the eastern sierra mountains of Calif. for about 15 years. I saw Dr. Gish in the Reno, NV office and agree that he is incredible. He was also treating my best friend for a different liver disease and we had some fun trips to Reno for doc appointments. In 2002, after a third biopsy and Dr. Gish's good blessings, I accepted a job overseas and relocated back in the states (West Virginia) this past summer. Took a four year break from seeing doctors! I'm being treated through the University of Pittsburgh Center for Liver Diseases and so far I'm pleased with the team, but it was hard to let the personal care I felt from Dr. Gish. > >> > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm> > > > There is a free download that you can play on your media player.> > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or not. But sure was > relaxing to me.> > Love> > Janet> > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile> >>

Jackie

I sure wish you didn't have to face the idea of a transplant, Liz - but I am so

glad that you

have the team and the doctor that you do. You can know that you are in good

hands. I've

heard really good outcomes from others that have needed a transplant with their

team. I'll

be keeping my good thoughts and prayers up there for you. hugs with light,

karen

> > >

> > > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm

> > >

> > > There is a free download that you can play on your media player.

> > > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or

not. But sure

was

> > relaxing to me.

> > > Love

> > > Janet

> > >

> > >

> > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the

impossible with

a

> smile

> > >

> >

>

The eastern Sierras are definitely high on my list of special places! My son

was born in

Bishop, CA and we lived up and down the eastern slope between Bishop and Mammoth

-

spent a lot of time around Mono Lake and Lee Vining. What a great back yard

:-)! karen

> > >

> > >

> > > There is a free download that you can play on your media player.

> > > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or not.

But sure was

> > relaxing to me.

> > > Love

> > > Janet

> > >

> > >

> > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the

impossible with a

> smile

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Jackie

>

At this point I am still debating whether to transplant or not , there is to much going on here at the moment to commit to it LOL If my husband doesn't quit smoking then I am not transplanting , I don't want to spend the rest of my life alone ( he has bad COPD) . Our children are almost grown up so it's hard to say how I am gonna feel at the time of need . Right now I am just tired , tired of the fight ...but if a new med came out that I could do then I would jump on it

I sure wish you didn't have to face the idea of a transplant, Liz - but I am so glad that you have the team and the doctor that you do. You can know that you are in good hands. I've heard really good outcomes from others that have needed a transplant with their team. I'll be keeping my good thoughts and prayers up there for you. hugs with light, karen> > >> > > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm> > > > > > There is a free download that you can play on your media player.> > > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or not. But sure was > > relaxing to me.> > > Love> > > Janet> > > > > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a > smile> > >> >>

At this point I am still debating whether to transplant or not , there is to much going on here at the moment to commit to it LOL If my husband doesn't quit smoking then I am not transplanting , I don't want to spend the rest of my life alone ( he has bad COPD) . Our children are almost grown up so it's hard to say how I am gonna feel at the time of need . Right now I am just tired , tired of the fight ...but if a new med came out that I could do then I would jump on it

I sure wish you didn't have to face the idea of a transplant, Liz - but I am so glad that you have the team and the doctor that you do. You can know that you are in good hands. I've heard really good outcomes from others that have needed a transplant with their team. I'll be keeping my good thoughts and prayers up there for you. hugs with light, karen> > >> > > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm> > > > > > There is a free download that you can play on your media player.> > > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or not. But sure was > > relaxing to me.> > > Love> > > Janet> > > > > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a > smile> > >> >>

Liz,, you have grandchildren who need you and to base YOUR decision on whether or not Daymon stops smoking,, well honey,, you should re-think that!!! I love you and I want you around for as long as I am!!! Jackieelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: At this point I am still debating whether to transplant or not , there is to much going on here at the moment to commit to it LOL If my husband doesn't quit smoking then I am not transplanting , I don't want to spend the rest of

my life alone ( he has bad COPD) . Our children are almost grown up so it's hard to say how I am gonna feel at the time of need . Right now I am just tired , tired of the fight ...but if a new med came out that I could do then I would jump on it Re: Something I found I sure wish you didn't

have to face the idea of a transplant, Liz - but I am so glad that you have the team and the doctor that you do. You can know that you are in good hands. I've heard really good outcomes from others that have needed a transplant with their team. I'll be keeping my good thoughts and prayers up there for you. hugs with light, karen> > >> > > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm> > > > > > There is a free download that you can play on your media player.> > > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or not. But sure was > > relaxing to me.> > > Love> > > Janet> > > > > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a > smile> > >>

>> Jackie

Yeah, its beautiful up here,, I had never heard of grass valley and nevada city until I met my hubby.. but what a beatufiul little pearl this place is! I have been through Bishop several times traveling with my parents when I was younger! I lived in Oregon for so many years and hated it totally because of the constant rain,, but I love it here,, we still get about the same amount of rain here but it comes in short bursts and then we get a day or two of beautiful sunshine!Checkers2001 <simplicity53@...> wrote: The eastern Sierras are definitely high on my list of special places! My son was born in Bishop, CA and we lived up and down the eastern slope between Bishop and Mammoth - spent a lot of time around Mono Lake and Lee Vining. What a great back yard :-)! karen> > >> > > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm> > > > > > There is a free download that you can play on your media player.> > > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or not. But sure was > > relaxing to me.> > > Love> > > Janet> > > > > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a > smile> > >> >> > > > > > > Jackie>Jackie

well honey,, I will keep you in my prayers! elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: Unfortunately my liver is starting to decomp and my enzymes are up higher than they ever have been in 20 yrs and my MELD score is starting to go up a little ....... Re: Something I found You lucky lady! Where are you seeing him? Bay area or Las Vegas (I think I

read Las Vegas in an earlier note, but you know the memory is the first to go on treatment lol). I lived in the eastern sierra mountains of Calif. for about 15 years. I saw Dr. Gish in the Reno, NV office and agree that he is incredible. He was also treating my best friend for a different liver disease and we had some fun trips to Reno for doc appointments. In 2002, after a third biopsy and Dr. Gish's good blessings, I accepted a job overseas and relocated back in the states (West Virginia) this past summer. Took a four year break from seeing doctors! I'm being treated through the University of Pittsburgh Center for Liver Diseases and so far I'm pleased with the team, but it was hard to let the personal care I felt from Dr. Gish. > >> > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm> > > > There is a free download that you can play on your media player.> > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or not. But sure was > relaxing to me.> > Love> > Janet> > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile> >> Jackie Jackie

There are other more personal reasons gf , I will call you in a few days and tell ya whats been going on .. luv ya

Jackie

Liz,

I am so sorry to hear about this downturn, and I will be praying for

you! But we all know you are a fighter, so keep fighting. And if it

does get to the point of having to have a transplant, you know you

have plenty of friends out here.

Love,

> > >

> > >

> > > There is a free download that you can play on your media

player.

> > > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if

it works or not. But sure was

> > relaxing to me.

> > > Love

> > > Janet

> > >

> > >

> > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own.

Do the impossible with a

> smile

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

> Jackie

>

Many of us are tired babe. It's easy to get depressed and feel like

giving up but my experience is that these feelings come and go so

just hang on and give yourself time to come around. Most of us won't

have the opportunity to transplant. It's your decision and I respect

and understand your uncertanty.

Sending you a hug... LW

>

> > > >

> > > > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm

> > > >

> > > > There is a free download that you can play on your media

player.

> > > > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if

it works or not. But sure

> was

> > > relaxing to me.

> > > > Love

> > > > Janet

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own.

Do the impossible with

> a

> > smile

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Well, then I'll just keep praying for that new med that you can do and for your

husband to

quit smoking! Maybe I can send you a little energy too. You give so much - I

know there

are many that would be happy to give back to you! warm hugs, karen

> > > >

> > > > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm

> > > >

> > > > There is a free download that you can play on your media player.

> > > > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or

not. But sure

> was

> > > relaxing to me.

> > > > Love

> > > > Janet

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the

impossible

with

> a

> > smile

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

When I say I am tired it's because I was diagnosed back in the early 80's and I have been battling since . I am not giving up either , I am just sick of poisoning my body lol I have treated 4 times , and that is more than enough for me lol

Many of us are tired babe. It's easy to get depressed and feel like giving up but my experience is that these feelings come and go so just hang on and give yourself time to come around. Most of us won't have the opportunity to transplant. It's your decision and I respect and understand your uncertanty.Sending you a hug... LW>> > > >> > > > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm> > > > > > > > There is a free download that you can play on your media player.> > > > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or not. But sure > was > > > relaxing to me.> > > > Love> > > > Janet> > > > > > > > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with > a > > smile> > > >> > >> >>