RemedySpot.com

something i found

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have decided not to worry about it , when the time comes who knows what my decision will be . For now I am giving to God , he can worry for me lol

Re: Something I found

Liz,I am so sorry to hear about this downturn, and I will be praying foryou! But we all know you are a fighter, so keep fighting. And if itdoes get to the point of having to have a transplant, you know youhave plenty of friends out here.Love,> > >> > > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm> > > > > > There is a free download that you can play on your mediaplayer.> > > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know ifit works or not. But sure was > > relaxing to me.> > > Love> > > Janet> > > > > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own.Do the impossible with a > smile> > >> >> > > > > > Jackie>

Thank you and I hope you have a Happy New Year .......

Well, then I'll just keep praying for that new med that you can do and for your husband to quit smoking! Maybe I can send you a little energy too. You give so much - I know there are many that would be happy to give back to you! warm hugs, karen> > > >> > > > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm> > > > > > > > There is a free download that you can play on your media player.> > > > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know if it works or not. But sure > was > > > relaxing to me.> > > > Love> > > > Janet> > > > > > > > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with > a > > smile> > > >> > >> >>

AMEN Liz,, for ONLY God can change anything for us anyway,, so give it to him and let HIM do the worrying! Great Idea!!! I love you ! jaxelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: I have decided not to worry about it , when the time comes who knows what my decision will be . For now I am giving to God , he can worry for me lol Re: Something I found Liz,I am so sorry to hear about this downturn, and I will be praying foryou! But we all know you are a fighter, so keep fighting. And if itdoes get to the point of having to have a transplant, you know youhave plenty of friends out here.Love,> > >> > > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm> > > > > > There is a free download that you can play on your mediaplayer.> > > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know ifit works or not. But sure was > > relaxing

to me.> > > Love> > > Janet> > > > > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own.Do the impossible with a > smile> > >> >> > > > > > Jackie> Jackie

Love you too sweetie !

Liz,I am so sorry to hear about this downturn, and I will be praying foryou! But we all know you are a fighter, so keep fighting. And if itdoes get to the point of having to have a transplant, you know youhave plenty of friends out here.Love,> > >> > > http://www.hepcmeditations.org/default.htm> > > > > > There is a free download that you can play on your mediaplayer.> > > I found this very relaxing this morning. I don't know ifit works or not. But sure was > > relaxing to me.> > > Love> > > Janet> > > > > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own.Do the impossible with a > smile> > >> >> > > > > > Jackie>

Jackie

• 1 year later...