RemedySpot.com

Rapid Decline, Permanent Deformity, Weights Do Help!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Boy, Can I identify with you! My Minocin seems to stop working for me and like overnight I have an enlarged first finger joint, nodule on the 2nd knuckle, Thumb that cannot make a thumbs-up sign and the attaching tendon swollen. when the drug stops working, advice is to find another. Also weight training can rearrange deformities so I need get to a gym abd pick up dumbells. I'll try and finf the 'proof' article for you. Let us not despair!! Ken. <catdelouise@...> wrote: Hi All, I have had RA for 5 years and have taken Humira for about 4 and now it has stopped working for me. Not only that, my RA is attacking me so aggressively that I now have permanent damage and deformity with the worst part being that it looks like I have bunions coming out of my first fingers on both hands This is especially scary because a month ago my hands did not look like this!!! I don't understand this rapid damage, when in the beginning I was undiagnosed for 6 months with no permanent damage. This is very hard to wrap my mind around as I believed due to the new classes of drugs for RA that I would never have permanent damage or deformity. Also as a woman, I think it is tough from a vanity standpoint. I would like to hear from others out there who have experienced this and if

anyone has had this happen so quickly. Until I find something that works for me, what am I going to look like next month or next week?I have a 16 month old so resting my joints is not much of an option. I want to be a normal mom to him; be able to lift him and play with him. Also, MTX is not desireable to me since I am still of childbearing years. Thanks and love,

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.