RemedySpot.com

My daughter's pain

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi everyone,

My daughter (32) has some pain in one of her fingers. She said that it felt as though she jammed it, but did not remember doing so. I looked at her little hands, and they look arthritic to me. She is very tiny with a small bone structure, and I am so afraid that she is in the beginning stages of this horrible thing.She says for me not to worry because it is getting a little better. My question is: how do I make her understand how important it is to go get herself checked out. I know that there has been several times that she has been in pain, but is the kind of person that never complains and she doesn't go to the doc unless she is about to drop. I just need some ideas coming from someone else besides me because she just thinks that I am a worry wart. lol

I had to go to the allergist yesterday and found out that I am allergic to my dog!! How awful is that!!! Just had to get some whining in there myself.

Hugs from Ok.,

Gloria