RemedySpot.com

Re:ty deborah

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi Deborah ,, i'm only one in my whole family that has RA.i was born with alot of birth problems.i cant see out of my left eye and i have a heart murmur.my bones r very weak from many years of being on preones and i wote take other drug.i dont want to go blind again.i been in and out of hospitals since i was ababy.R A has made me stop riding horses i have horse of my own .her and i use to show in hunter/jumper shows.i retired her in 04 after she broken a bone in her foot my vet told me to retierd her cuz of her age and arthritis in her leg he said he didnot want anyone riding her for her safety and riders safety.shes my biggst pet.deborah when i was ababy i had blood tran fleusin.is it unusely that i'm only 1 out of all of sibs to have R A.will my R A dr treat my lupus also?i have had a suddn death in my family in early march my sister audrey and her best friend roseanne

both died in car crash thats when i start getting the red spots on my face they died on inpacked . my 4 month old great nefpew was in backseat along with roseanne's 9 year old daugther the kids lived they all had seatbelts on and the baby was in a car seat.my sister would have been very upset knowing i had lupus.she was angel on earth she did everything for every1 eles.she love her three kids and her husband of 25 years she was only 45.. tty jackie JACQUELINE E,HOLCOMB

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Jackie- It is very very common to have a severely traumatic event cause your immune system to further attack you and give you lupus. Emotional stress like that can put you in an RA flare of biblical proportions. I have had many deaths in my family and none of them are easy. Since RA is triggered by a glitch in our DNA, the right set of circumstances, whether a pregnancy or traumatic event can turn that weakness in our immune system on. As I said, its not a matter of whether you will or wont get it. It lies dormant in our genes, its just a matter of when. Stress of any kind weakens our immune system and emotional stress triggers the hormones that aggravate RA cells and can even give you a new form of the same disease in the body. Get some counseling for your loss and if you arent on an anti depressant, think about starting. I am so very very sorry for your loss. I am with you in spirit. Please tell your Doctor about this important trauma and the Onset of the Rash. It will help him treat you. Hugs, Deborah

On 4/17/07, JACQUELINE E, HOLCOMB <ajslady2004@...> wrote:

hi Deborah ,,

i'm only one in my whole family that has RA.i was born with alot of birth problems.i cant see out of my left eye and i have a heart murmur.my bones r very weak from many years of being on preones and i wote take other drug.i dont want to go blind again.i been in and out of hospitals since i was ababy.R A has made me stop riding horses i have horse of my own .her and i use to show in hunter/jumper shows.i retired her in 04 after she broken a bone in her foot my vet told me to retierd her cuz of her age and arthritis in her leg he said he didnot want anyone riding her for her safety and riders safety.shes my biggst pet.deborah when i was ababy i had blood tran fleusin.is it unusely that i'm only 1 out of all of sibs to have R A.will my R A dr treat my lupus also?i have had a suddn death in my family in early march my sister audrey and her best friend roseanne both died in car crash thats when i start getting the red spots on my face they died on inpacked . my 4 month old great nefpew was in backseat along with roseanne's 9 year old daugther the kids lived they all had seatbelts on and the baby was in a car seat.my sister would have been very upset knowing i had lupus.she was angel on earth she did everything for every1 eles.she love her three kids and her husband of 25 years she was only 45..

tty jackie

JACQUELINE E,HOLCOMB

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?Check out

new cars at Autos.