RemedySpot.com

Re: Message from Group Founder - Rheumatoid Arthritis at CAREPLACE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Does this mean our current e-list is going to go away?

Ardy

----- Original Message -----

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 7:01 PM

Subject: Message from Group Founder - Rheumatoid Arthritis at CAREPLACE

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your continued support of our Rheumatoid Arthritis group and for making it such a welcome and useful resource for our members. We have 1012 members now! As you know, I started this group so that people coping with Rheumatoid Arthritis could support and share with one another. Over the years, I have sought to improve our support community but have been limited by the constraints of . This is why I am so excited to have finally found CarePlace where we can take our group to the next level!

CarePlace is a new and unique website where people with similar health related concerns and their caregivers can share experiences, support one another and exchange information in a more dynamic and exciting way. And, the CarePlace team is committed to working with us to make sure our groups at CarePlace become everything we want them to be.

At CarePlace, we will be able to create our own webpage, join many communities at once, share online journals with family members and friends, and chat live with one another. This will allow us to connect with more people, find a greater range of resources, and better support one another.

Check out our community at http://careplace.com/land/Rheumatoid_Arthritis, - I know you and our members will love it!

Check out CarePlace and let me know what you think of the site and how CarePlace can best work for you and our group members. My nickname is "dhughes" - please look me up and friend me! Then, I can add you as a community moderator. I'm going to send a message to all of our members to let them know about this amazing opportunity and I look forward to having you there to help me welcome them!

I am very excited to hear your thoughts and ideas as we work together to make CarePlace our new home. Just click this link: http://careplace.com/land/Rheumatoid_Arthritis to begin learning about the exciting things we can do at CarePlace. If the links do not work, just type it into your web browser. I look forward to seeing you there!

Warm regards,

Guest guest

No, this group will remain open and available to members.

The CarePlace team is working to customize the services just for our members. Just check it out, give us feedback and we will create the perfect site for group communications and interactions.

Check out the CarePlace staff at http://careplace.com/about

Group Founder