RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: RA/End it All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Markia, I have been on every R/A drug you can think of, you need to be on a anti-inflammatory type of therapylike Orudis, or aspirin based drugs in addition to Methotraxate. Watch taking to many real pain killers as this will retard your own bodies self defense against pain. Ride a bicycle, its great therapy for stiff swollen joints. I have had R/A for 35 years, it will get better. You will get better. Also Enbrel is the best medicine I have ever used.

God Bless,

From: <catdelouise@...>Subject: Re: RA/End it AllRheumatoid Arthritis Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 12:26 PM

Please don't do that, . Do you have family? I have been flaring since October an am in horrible pain. So many of us have been where you are, had that feeling. I have been suicidal a few years back. But now I have a wonderful husband and beautiful toddler son and all the joy that brings that I never would have experienced if I went ahead with my feelings.I know health is important, but so is love. Tell us more about you. I haven't been on these boards for a while and don't know if you are new or not.I care and there are many people here who do as well.>> i have RA for the past 16 years now, the first 10 years i had a job, > that was so hard on my joints,sometimes i came home crying because i

> was in so much pain.> I have ben taking Methotraxate for about 6 yrs, and it was the best > medication, at all had no side effects whatsoever, but i think the > medicine is wearing off, because i have so much flareups now.> In 2007 bevore christmas i was put on Orencia, got preasurred in ,> Had so many side effcts, but the Dr just ignored them all untill right > before christmas i had to go to the hospithal 2x with Pneumonia,> the problems i had, was with my knees, she told me the medication would > help, what it did not at all it just got worse, But you never complain > to a Dr, because the know it all. I stopped going to her.and found > another one, so far i dont see any results, exept when he gives me > cortisone shots.I am so depressed, sometimes i think to just end it all,> >