RemedySpot.com

Re: Vaccine Reaction Images*

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have never seen those before. And people looked at me funny when I said I would never allow my son to be vaccinated for small pox when it was being discussed after 9-11. I can barely imagine the horror of the parents of that little boy with that wound eating away at his arm until he died.

From: "searchingforserenity111" <searchingforserenity111@...>Reply-EOHarm To: EOHarm Subject: Vaccine Reaction Images*Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 19:04:36 -0000

Vaccine reaction pics from the CDC. Click on thumbnail pics to viewlarger grotesque images. I don't recall if these had been posted before.http://www.bt.cdc.gov/agent/smallpox/vaccineimages.asp

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

WHAT THE FU************************************************ & ^% & ^* & ^* & ^8)*%@ & ( & @(* & %DAMNIT!THIS SH** PISSES ME OFF LIKE NOTHING ELSE... TO SEE BABIES WITH THIS BULLSH*T !!!

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 1:21 AM, Viviane Lerner <vivlerner@...> wrote:

Horrific pics, for sure!=======http://www.bt.cdc.gov/agent/smallpox/vaccineimages.asp

Vaccine Reaction Images*

Major (primary) reaction

Accidental auto-inoculation

Generalized vaccinia

Eczema vaccinatum

Eczema vaccinatum

Eczema vaccinatum

Eczema vaccinatum

Progressive vaccinia (vaccinia necrosum)

* Pictures labeled from CDC are in the public domain. All other pictures are posted with the permission of the copyright holders and may be downloaded for personal use but may not be reproduced without the express permission of the copyright holder.

=====In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.